Can't stop testing!!!!!

Smirn

Reaction score
As you can see I'm early stages and I'm constantly test!!!! The test line is dark the control line on the test,,...,,...my doct has done bloods 115 the 4 days later 997 so all is good!!!!! I just keep thinking someone is going to take it away from me!!!
Wen will this feeling stop! As it's driving me crazy!

As you can see I'm early stages and I'm constantly test!!!! The test line is dark the control line on the test,,...,,...my doct has done bloods 115 the 4 days later 997 so all is good!!!!! I just keep thinking someone is going to take it away from me!!!
Wen will this feeling stop! As it's driving me crazy!

I think I always tested til the test line was as dark as or darker than the control lol

Glad I'm not the only one !!!!! Will it end?

Glad I'm not the only one !!!!! Will it end?

Yeah you have to eventually just trust that all is good and get rid of the tests. Or hurry up and pee on all of them so there's no more to tempt you, and don't buy any more lol. I've heard that once your HCG gets so high that it will start getting lighter unless your urine is diluted, and seeing a lighter line would freak me out so I quit well before then.

Got a scan booked for 5 August so hopefully it will become real by then fx

With my son in 2010 I didn't stop testing until after my first sonogram. After that it felt real. Because for me at the clinic it was just a faint line they told me, and didn't do any blood work until my second visit a month later.

Now I'm TTC again, and I'm back to being an addict, and it's driving my hubby crazy because he can't see the same lines I see unless I adjust it on the computer and then show it to him. For me my lines are not getting any darker, and I am a week and 3 days late (CD39). I think today was the first day the first response 6 days sooner finally gave me a result I can semi-picture. EPT and Clearblue gave me super faint lines, and all digitals still come back negative. So I'm torn.

I think even if this one does turn to an official sticky bean, I probably will still test until the first sonogram. Makes me think I would be doing the same thing.. then again I already am..

POAS Addicts Unite.. lol :thumbup:

With my son in 2010 I didn't stop testing until after my first sonogram. After that it felt real. Because for me at the clinic it was just a faint line they told me, and didn't do any blood work until my second visit a month later.

Now I'm TTC again, and I'm back to being an addict, and it's driving my hubby crazy because he can't see the same lines I see unless I adjust it on the computer and then show it to him. For me my lines are not getting any darker, and I am a week and 3 days late (CD39). I think today was the first day the first response 6 days sooner finally gave me a result I can semi-picture. EPT and Clearblue gave me super faint lines, and all digitals still come back negative. So I'm torn.

I think even if this one does turn to an official sticky bean, I probably will still test until the first sonogram. Makes me think I would be doing the same thing.. then again I already am..

POAS Addicts Unite.. lol :thumbup:

Omg I'm so glad I'm not on my own !!!! He thing is my tests are super positive!!!! They could not be disputated !!!! But I keep thing that if I don't test the something might change and that I would no....... So by testing it gives me peace on mind again xx

The way I look at it is, the less stressed you are, the less stressed baby is. :)

I think I took about 17 tests after my first positive...and the last one I did at 27dpo, if i remember correctly. It was like having magic pee, seeing those lines both show was addicting! I only stopped because my husband literally told me to stop buying tests :lol:

I think I didn't stop testing until I was nearly 6 weeks lol. I totally feel ya! There's something fun about getting a line when you've tried for months to get one.

I was the same i even did a test the morning of my 12 weeks scan i was convinced i was lying and that they would see nothing. But nope a nice healthy 12➕5 Lil baby. If testing makes you feel better test away. Yyour not harming any body plus i think 50% of people do but don't want to admit it. Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->