cant stop worrying over dates

sally88

Reaction score
I no I no I should just be grateful and stop worrying only I can't get this concern out my head.....
So I had a scan at my fertility clinic on mon 7th September and my consultant said I had just ovulated. So based on what he said I thought that when I had my scan yesterday I was 6 weeks 3 days. Anyway the lady that did the scan measured my baby and 5 weeks 6 days, heartbeat also detected.
So should I be worried that they measured me four days behind what I thought I should be??
I'm sorry to be so negative when I should be happy after my scan

No think about implantation im sure its normal to range anywhere from 6dpo - 12dpo so that could be why your measuring a little behind? Xx

No, I wouldn't worry. I know on my OB's ultrasound machine it has a +-6 out beside where the date from the measurement is. (bc the date can be off 6 days either way and it's normal) With my daughter, I was scanned weekly from week 6 thru 13 and then about every 2 or 3 weeks bc I had a high risk pregnancy and I almost always measured ahead or behind. It's okay..

Early scans are very hit and miss. Babies grow at different rates so it's really nothing to be concerned about :) with my daughter she was measuring 8 weeks at my 6 week scan but there was no chance of that being correct in terms of gestation as we fell on the only time we DTD of the month I conceived!
X

I hope ur right ladies, thanks for reassuring me. Xxx

My dd and this baby never measured exactly the same as my ticker (which is based on LMP), always a few days off which is completely normal!

i had my scan at 7 weeks and the baby was measuring at 6 w2d.. the tech freaked me out but after i talked to my dr she said it is totally normal to be measuring a week ahead or a week behind. you saw a healthy baby with a heartbeat.. be excited!! nothing to worry about at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->