Can't Take Anymore :(

Imi

Reaction score
I am in agony ...
Backache i can't shift, headache that won't go and i not slept in 3 nights!
I've had enough!

Labour ward have told me to ring clinic in morn and i have just been told of a space thats avalible sooner than mine for induction
I WANT IT!!
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Been told to go up but TBH i'd feel stupid as i really don;t think i have progressed any further

I want SLEEP, and i want this baby OUT!
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

:hugs: Awe Imi. She will be here soon. :hugs: Sorry you are feeling so crappy

oh imi love i hope they give u an induction asap xxxxxxxxxxxx

Imi Id keep hounding them til something is done-ie they give u that sooner slot! U dont want to be exhausted and worn out before labour begins!

:hugs:

I agree with K Imi .. keep badgering them. Sorry that you are feeling so shitty hun :hugs:

:hugs: hun, they really need to sort something out for you, you don't want to be tired for labour and a section.

Oh darling:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
the girls are right, badger them because you don't wanna be completley knackered for labour:hugs: :hugs:

I been ...

Had ANOTHER Exam down below ... the only thing that has changed is my membranes are now buldging ......

She won't break them cause her head is a fraction to high ...

This takes the PISS!!

Oh and im now on coproxamol cause of the pains and the woman gave me a second sweep ......

FUCKED OFF :(

:hugs: hun ffs, you'll have to jump Gav in the hope it will break your waters and get things going.

She said i could have a word with Mr consultant ........

I'd already said 100 times HE'S NOW ON HOLIDAY 4 2 WKS!!!!

Ppl do this to me on purpose i SWEAR!

xxx

huge hugs to u hun, glad they gave u another sweep but maybe they should have kept u in and broke ur waters after a while tohelp things on a bit x

They won't as her head is a fraction to high, it can cause cordal strangulation apparently .....

Im just hacked off :(

xxx

why dont u try and get some rest hun i kno its easier said than done......

ive still got my bloody headache n back ache to

Im gonna go up in a bit take the tablets and TRY and sleep lol

xxx

thats where im going to be heading to hun have justtaken some pain killers hope that works

i hope that soemthing happens real soon for you hun and then all the discomfort will be gone

just lt me have mybubs 1st lol

xxx

Anything Imi??

Get jumping up and down to bring your baby down. and lots of sitting on the birthing ball with your legs wide apart rocking, that is great for it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->