Can't tell if she dropped?

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
On Saturday I had massive amounts of movement - my baby belly looked like an earthquake - and I was pretty sure she was flipping from head down to breech. With the amount of movement going on, I couldn't think of anything else that was happening. Afterwards, I started to feel thunks and jabs way way down in my pelvis, and usually I only feel jabs up by my ribs on the right side.

Well I still have a few jabs way low down, but I have been feeling lots of kicks on the right side of my belly still, but they're an inch or two down from where she usually kicks. Now I'm wondering if she didn't flip at all, but if she just engaged? My bump doesn't really look different, but I have noticed that the bottom of it seemed to form more of a V shape leading into my groin that wasn't there before.

I have a prenatal checkup the day after tomorrow, so the doctor will check her positioning then. I'm just wondering, is it possible she engaged, and if it's unusual to feel that much movement when they are engaging?

Edited to add: My belly does feel heavier, and my need to urinate has definitely increased in frequency. And unfortunately there have been a couple incidents where I've almost peed my pants since this happened :\

I'm not really sure. I wouldn't think they would have much room to flip but i guess depends on the space ect. My son was breech most of my pregnancy and my god it hurt like hell he was a big baby too.

I have had the same feelings and have been wondering the same thing, I've also started getting back pain as well as sore legs so wondering if it could be any day yet if she has in fact dropped and engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->