Cant wait for scan!

Cat

Reaction score
Grrr its still 2 weeks away and I keep getting paranoid feelings that things arnt okay. I stilll havent felt the baby move, but the midwife said it was very low so I may be pretty late in feeling movements and it was 21weeks before I felt movement with Noah. It would just be nice for some reasurance. Although I have a bump, when I lie down it disapears, and Istill have a tendancy to roll on to my tum to sleep during the night, and freak out that Im crushing the bean. I dont know at what stage it is that your ment to stop laying on your tum?
Would just e nice to get some sign or feeling.

It's horrible waiting for the scans!! I was quite lucky that I felt this one early, maybe it's because it's a boy? You could be having an ickle girl! As for the sleeping on tummy I go with the fact that if I wasn't meant to be sleeping on it I couldn't, and I still wake up half on it now.

i slept on my tum the whole way thro wi callum(dont ask me how i managed!!!) and he came out a rather healthy 10lb half an oz lol!!!

aww Cat everything will be fine! Get this move over and done with and then you can chill :D

What date is your scan Cat?

All be fine :hugs: I can't wait for piccies :dance:

Your scan will soon be here, hard waiting tho innit, it felt like forever when I had 3 weeks to go, but it soon went! :wink: x

Well good news is Ifelt definate movement for the first time yesterday, yeah!

Scan is on the 14th so a week thursday.

YAY!!!!! :dance: great feeling innit?!

Good luck with scan cat, are you going to find out the sex?

stephlw25 said:
Good luck with scan cat, are you going to find out the sex?

Might do! :wink:

good luck with the scan cat!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back