Can't wait for the period!

Impatient2

Reaction score
Hi all! New to the site so forgive me if I don't use all the proper lingo. My husband and I are trying #2 (number 1 is almost 6) and I can't remember what it felt like beforeading I found out I was pregnant with him. We've been trying again since Dec. On our own. Went to the dr in August and I did my 2nd round of clomid. I have PCOS. So I got my period on 9/1 and I believe I ovulated on or just around 9/17. My husband and I have regularly have done the deed several times since then. My period is due anywhere from today and the next 5 days. I normally run a 32 day cycle give or take. We'll this morning I woke up and noticed a dull pain in my lower abdomen (doesn't feel like mentrual cramps) and I'm having a clear stretchy CM. My husband noticed yesterday that my areola is darker than normal. I spoke with the dr yesterday aND he told me to wait to test this weekend since I only O 2 sundays ago but the wait is killing me hence my user name. I need some opinions! FYI- took 3 years for #1 to come along so you could understand my frustration.

This is the ttc forum link.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/

You'll probably have more luck there as this forum (WTT) is for ladies waiting to try to concieve :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->