Can't wait til Saturday.

tiggy

2 DD: Alyssa and Erika.
Reaction score
Alyssa has been on holiday at my mums for easter (2 weeks) She comes home on Saturday.

Same day as my hen do yay.

Ray is doing sound for a wedding at church so he will take Alyssa and my stepdad Billy with him.

Me and mum will go to meadowhall as mil is giving me money (part of wedding gift) to get my hair done.

Then we will come back and get ready to go meet the girls.

We are going bowling then for a chinese buffet.

Aww..Sounds like you are going to have a great day hun! :D :happydance: xx

hehe Anna tis a great name.

Thanks hun.

Went to meadowhall yesterday with my CBM (cheif bridesmaid) to get few bits n bobs. Got my wedding shoes and a pair of pink shoes for saturday from primark.

Got wedding underwear nowt exciting but practiacal lol.

and a tiara thingy to wear at myt hen do as we doing tacky but not trashy tacky plus at the wedding my CBM ius letting me borrow her tiara from her wedding so she will borrow the one oi wear on saturday.

anyway we went to see how much it would cost to get my hair done on saturday i want it styled but not cut got told it would be £55 to get it styled extra £45 on top of that to getr it washed n blow dried for that price id expect them to spray gold in my hair.

so ray has given me a number of a girl hi s boss knows am trying to get hold of her now.

also got my wedding make up.

wemt into virgin vie they were nice in there but bit over our budget

went into body shop and got a free make over but i found that very crafty as its how they get u to buy stuff nearly worked til i found out price lol.

went into boots got similar to wat girly used in body shop and some other bits for £17

would have cost me £65 in body shop and virgin vie.

still was a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"