Car seat recommendation?

krys

Madi's Mommy
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a convertible carseat that's good for newborns? In the US, thanks!

I would like to suggest to you the Britax Convertible Car Seats. They are suitable for babies 5-40lbs rear facing. I personally have always been happy with buying Britax Car Seats bc of the safety standards that they develop and put on their car seats. I feel that they are innovators of new and better safety features to keep our little ones safe. I have my daughter in a Britax Boulevard. She is 2 1/2 and we have loved this seat for her. I am a member of the Britax Safety Squad but the opinions expressed are my own.

We have a Britax Marathon 70-G3 convertible and we love it! Our son is 15 months old and is still rearfacing. We didn't start using it until he was 9 months old but you can use it as early as 5lbs (possibly needing the infant insert for better positioning). The things I looked at when deciding on a seat were safety features, ease of use, and affordability. Britax has excellent safety features like the integrated steel bars (reduces flexing of the seat during a collision) and side impact protection. With the LATCH system it is amazingly easy to use. It is also lightweight enough for me to easily move between cars. And finally, Britax has seats over a wide price range. They are great car seats and many are made in the USA. I suggest you do some research and take your new car to Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby and try the seats in your car. You can't go wrong with a Britax! I am a member of the BRITAX Safety Squad - opinions expressed here are my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->