Car Seat Toys?

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by polo_princess, Dec 18, 2009.

1. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

So i figure 99% of you in here now have the bigger foward facing car seats ... what toys do you have for the LO's and where do you get them from?

You know the ones i mean, they are different to rear facing ones that clip onto the handle, stuff that goes over the back of the front seat, or stick on th ewindows or whatever

I cant seem to find any :shrug:

2. PitBullMommy

PitBullMommy Princess, FF & Angel Mom

Charlotte just brings her blankie and her Potato (stuffed cat) in the car. Sometimes she'll pack a purse (SUCH a girl!) with some toys to play with.

3. mommyof3co

mommyof3co Mommy of 4 amazing boys!

We have the bigger seat but still rear facing. But it's actually recommended not to have anything in there because it would become airborn in an accident and cause injury. But some soft toys would probably be ok I would just make sure it has no hard parts. I know it sounds awful but the techs I know say if you feel comfortable throwing it as hard as you can at your child's head then it's ok to have with you lol. I would just do stuffed animals or something like that

4. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

Like Mommyof3co we only have soft plush toys for the same reason :)

5. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

6. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

Kiddicare have some, there is one that straps to the back of the seat and a few others. Can't link you cos I'm on my blackberry but hopefully I've pointed you in the right direction.

7. reallytinyamy

reallytinyamy Mum and step mum

Chloe has a little mobile on a suction pad stuck to the window, she loves it, it either came from boots or mothercare

8. kelly2903

kelly2903 mum2princess an expectin

lilly ha da steering wheel with gears and noises lol we got it off ebay cause to be fair i couldnt find much in the way of car toys same when i was looking for stuff for the plane tut tut check ebay hun xx

9. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

im getting some toys that strap to the back of the seat in front of him that he can kick , hoping to get one with a mirror so he can see himself

10. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

we have a little bear that straps round the strap so she can hold onto it hon, think it was mothercare as it has a strap on it's head :lol: oh and of course, her soft toy 'john'

11. lauren-kate

lauren-kate Well-Known Member