Car Seat Toys?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
So i figure 99% of you in here now have the bigger foward facing car seats ... what toys do you have for the LO's and where do you get them from?

You know the ones i mean, they are different to rear facing ones that clip onto the handle, stuff that goes over the back of the front seat, or stick on th ewindows or whatever

I cant seem to find any :shrug:

Charlotte just brings her blankie and her Potato (stuffed cat) in the car. Sometimes she'll pack a purse (SUCH a girl!) with some toys to play with.

We have the bigger seat but still rear facing. But it's actually recommended not to have anything in there because it would become airborn in an accident and cause injury. But some soft toys would probably be ok I would just make sure it has no hard parts. I know it sounds awful but the techs I know say if you feel comfortable throwing it as hard as you can at your child's head then it's ok to have with you lol. I would just do stuffed animals or something like that

Like Mommyof3co we only have soft plush toys for the same reason :)

If you are looking for something that sticks to a window:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Infantino-Zoo-...2QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SILF:US:101

Infantino does this mobile, but I'm not sure how age appropriate it is, she might not like not being able to pull it down and stuff? We have it for Elyse and sometimes she watches it or tries to reach for it.

Kiddicare have some, there is one that straps to the back of the seat and a few others. Can't link you cos I'm on my blackberry but hopefully I've pointed you in the right direction.

Chloe has a little mobile on a suction pad stuck to the window, she loves it, it either came from boots or mothercare

lilly ha da steering wheel with gears and noises lol we got it off ebay cause to be fair i couldnt find much in the way of car toys same when i was looking for stuff for the plane tut tut check ebay hun xx

im getting some toys that strap to the back of the seat in front of him that he can kick , hoping to get one with a mirror so he can see himself

we have a little bear that straps round the strap so she can hold onto it hon, think it was mothercare as it has a strap on it's head :lol: oh and of course, her soft toy 'john'

Ryan had this that strapped onto the chair infront; https://www.mothercare.com/Tiny-Love-travel-wonder-wheel/dp/B000JFBNAW?_encoding=UTF8&

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->