Car seat

I decided on the Evenflo SureRide. Fits 5-40lbs RF (and goes up to 40") and FF goes up to 65lbs so baby will be in this seat til it expires! Plus side is my toddler can RF in it right now too, so we're using it in my car until baby comes (I hate switching car seats from hubby's car to mine!). And for $100 it was well within my price range.

We have an Evenflo Embrace 35 for Sylvie. Bought for price and the fact that it fits smaller newborns well. Keep in mind the harness needs to be at or below their shoulder. There are certain infant car seats that do NOT fit newborns properly, unless the newborn is super long (SnugRide22 is notorious for this).

I wear her a lot but still like to have the infant seat so I can just haul the entire thing if need be.

So Sylvie's in the Evenflo Embrace for now. Once she can sit properly we'll get her a Diono Radian with the angle adjustor like Finn has.

I used the Graco Snugride infant seats for my two DSs and plan to use another one for this LO. I have used the 22, 35 and the 30 and they all work really well and fit baby great. When they get to big for the infant seat or I get tired of hauling them around I switched them to a convertible. Not sure if I will use DS 2s convertible or buy a new one. Haven't decided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->