Car seat

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by PrincessJenna, Jun 5, 2011.

1. PrincessJenna

PrincessJenna Well-Known Member

Ladies I know this has been talked abot many times but I need help.... Millie is only jsut 1 & still rear facing now she's looking a little uncomfortable, she can't stretch her legs out & ...... Is it time to change her round? or can I leave her a bit longert I really do want to wanted to keep her rear facing as long as possible x

2. anna matronic

anna matronic Mummy to Evan :-)

Is she stil in the infant carseat? If so then it's probably time to get a new one. you can go straight to FF, or you can buy an ERF til she's around 2, or if you have the money a proper ERF carseat x

3. PrincessJenna

PrincessJenna Well-Known Member

it's the next stage car seat after infant, it's a britax first class which you can use rear or ff. I just really dont' want to turn her round just yet x

4. bathbabe

bathbabe Mum to 3 boys

How much does she weigh?
    If she is still less than i think its 13kg on combi seats (but please check your seat) then she will be fine RF, leg space isnt really important. Babies and children find sitting crossed legged comfy.