car steering wheel in the tummy

kaleidoscope

Mum of 4,expecting a 5th!
Reaction score
because Ive got short legs and a big bump already..Im finding that when I drive my bump is only millimetres from the steering wheel.....
this evening Ive just taken my son to who his school play and pulling away from the school..so going very slowly...a child ran in front of my car so instinctively I slammed on the brakes and subsequently my bump kind of bounced into the steering wheel.
Hubby says I shouldnt worry as it would have needed to be a proper accident..but bit worried really....anyone else done anything similiar and not worried about it?

Sorry don't have any experience of this, just wanted to say hope you are ok x

Have you had any movement since it happened, things should be ok, although if you are worried then call your midwife or gp and speak with them.....ALl depends how hard you hit the wheel hun, but if you didnt hit it that hard then bubs should be ok....but I would def get checked for peace of mind and reassurance if your worried......

baby has been moving..but called the labour ward just for advice kind of expecting them to say..oh you will be fine but they have said I need to go in to get checked over..so am just waiting for DH to get in from work then will go.
Im kind of hoping that the layer of flab in front of my bump will have cushioned the blow

Definately get yourself and baby checked hon x

am back from a night in hospital..not sure why they kept me in, didnt scan or anything..but listened in this morning with the doppler and sent home

going to have to put blocks on my car pedals I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->