~*~ Card Swap Update ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Morning all!

I'm sure you have guessed after my last post about the card swap but this is going to have to be cancelled.

I'm afraid Santa's little one has got no better. It is unfortunate how this has happened but it isn't as easy as 5 minutes and a few names and addresses. The original list made no sense to the new Santa (what works for one doesn't work for another type situation) which took some time to rearrange and we're just going round in circles to try pass this on again so late on.

PLEASE nobody ask to do this next year you're likely to get a not so polite NO... but I might might prepare to do it myself, if I do I will let you know so we'll see! Very disappointed in the circumstances that created this problem in the first place.

I know some addresses have gone out but at this stage my hands are tied, I have no idea how I could even save it myself.

Sorry everyone!

Wobbles
<3

Thanks wobbs Hun hope Santas LO gets better soon xxx

Thanks for letting us know wobbles :hugs: I hope Santas LO gets better soon :flower: xx

Thanks for the update. I hope Santa's little elf gets better very soon xx

Thanks for update wobbles.
Xxx.

Thanks for the update. Sorry to those who tried hard to make it work who had their efforts ruined by a few! Hope Santa's LO gets better soon :hugs:

Ahh that's a shame! Thanks for the update.

Hope Santa's LO gets better soon :flower:

Thanks for the update, such a shame but thanks to everyone who tried their best to make it happen x

thanks for the update but i must say i'm more than a bit angry due to what happened originally! feel a bit betrayed :(

please get better soon little elf xx

Thanks for the update. And thank you yo everyone who tried to make it happen.

Merry Christmas xx

Thank you for the update :flower:
hope your LO gets better Santa :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for letting us know. Hope santas LO gets better soon xxx

I have no idea who "Santa" is, but I hope their LO gets better soon :(

I haven't a clue about anything else going on.

Aww hope Santa's lo is better soon! Thanks for the update hon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back