Cardiff meet arranged for 26th November! x

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I have noticed a few of us welshies on here so thought it would be a good idea! :thumbup: if anyone is up for it of course?!

I'm thinking around middle/end of November or the start of December, could do Christmas shopping and have lunch :D?

Or if anyone has any ideas of where we can go in November? I need time to recover from giving birth so has to be then :lol: x

Well thats two of us so far :rofl:! Nessa have any ideas what we can do, or shopping and lunch it is :lol: x

I dont think many ppl look in this part tbh :shrug: Shopping and lunch sounds good to me hun :) xx

I'll be up for it! Only days I can't do are mondays and fridays as I'm back in work.
Good to have a meet closer to home! :)

Woo hoo! :happydance:

I know another welshie is Sophie C, I'll send her a pm :thumbup: If you know anyone else on here, point them this way ;-)

Thats fine hun, when we have numbers we can all decide on dates then! :hugs: x

:happydance: I cant do Tues & Wed as will be back in work, so a thursday OK girls? xxx

Thursdays are fine with me too! :thumbup:

Not just have to decide on a date, but we can do that closer to the time lol. November or December girls? xx

Shall we do November? just as it may be quieter for us shopping in cardiff with the LOs as it gets super busy in december with xmas shoppers!! xx

Yeah December will be mayhem.... then again town is always bloody mayhem!

I'm dreading Primark with a pram :dohh: xxx

:rofl: i havnt experienced primark in cardiff with the pram yet!! that will be fun :lol: where would be a good meeting point??

Candeur do you know cardiff well?? will you be okay getting there etc... xx

I hope you girls are shopaholics! :rofl:

Good point! Hmm how are you getting into town girls? xx

Ill be driving and will park in the car park by H&M x

Yeah I normally park there too... I don't live too far from town, but think I would prefer to drive in, esp if I'm shopping!! Think I'll have to buy the Quinny basket as there is nowhere to put the shopping! xx

Atlantic Wharf, like ten min walk from the bay. Not far from the Nova hotel xx

I know Cardiff quite well, I'm drawing a blank on good places to meet though.

I'm not sure about transport at the moment, I should be driving by then as I have my test soon, but if not it'll be the train which is not a bother for me. `

heyyyy i been asking for a cardiff meet for aggggges on here lol!! i'l be up for this definitely, if im welcome along that is :) xxx

Where to you from hun? When we get a number of how many people are coming we can arrange where to meet then? :)

T'elle of course, more the merrier! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"