Carpel Tunnel - You ladies are life savers.

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
Ive just googled tingly/numb fingers in pregnancy and it took me to a board on the 2nd tri where all you ladies were at the time.
Im so glad I have an explination for this as It is waking me in the night and I was getting really worried about it. Have phoned MW answer phone just waiting for her to call back.

It certainly is. All I need to know now is if there is something I can do to help it as it really is disturbing my sleep.

Normally if i need answers to something and I google it theres an old thread somewhere that I get a link too! its great isnt it xxx

Hey hon!!! Yea, I have Carpal Tunnell as well. I sometimes sleep with splints on my wrists, it does help. I got them from my doc so might be worth an ask?
Try not to sleep lying on your hands, either put them above you on the pillow or hang them out the bed.

Hope this helps hon, cos it is really sore at times.

xxx

Thanks for the adivce kiki. Im counting my blessing that I only have it from 37 weeks not 2nd tri like some of you ladies. Otherwise I would be hell to live with.

The good news is, it does go once LO is born. Thank God!!!!!

xxx

i found this site via google (many moons ago when i was 7 weeks ish)!

i've got wrist splints for night time...at first they didn't help but then i was told to take the metal out of them and bend it back more so it tips my hands back a bit...that helps lots more! it doesn't make it go away completely tho. nothing can until baby is born. wiggling fingers and rubbing hands helps when they've gone dead tho.

good luck with urs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->