Carrycot dilema

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I bought my iCandy apple carrycot and pram 2nd hand. They told me they'd only used the carrycot for a month (they bought a different pram) but I was still thinking I should buy a new mattress. Would you?

I've found one online but it has all these options like whether to have ventilation holes or not and I have no idea what's best - can anyone help?

https://www.babymattressesonline.co...ax-foam-mattress-to-fit-icandy-2-product.html

I would defo get a new mattress to be safe and would probably have the pvc thing as it is free, have the standard cover and have vent holes all over - again no extra!

i wudnt get a new one, ive read aslong as the pram matteress is clean with no rips in there fine to use 2nd hand, but cots are different x
this is just my own opinion,but no i defo wudnt, i wud just put a fitted sheet over it x

I would too as they mould to ur babys shape really quick

To be honest I probably wouldn't worry so much except that I am planning on using the carrycot as a place where the baby sleeps in the day, plus when we go on holiday in June that's where the baby will sleep. So I guess I've answered my own question and I'll be getting a new one! Thanks for your help.

i would get a new mattress. i'm being given my moses basket by a good friend but i still intend getting a new mattress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->