Carter's mommy

BrittBS isn't it? I was thinking about her earlier and wondering. Hope you and Carter are doing well, sweetheart xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ivered-need-prayers-water-broke-21-weeks.html

Thread was moved, here you go!

Following on Facebook as well and found the Gofundme site.

Her Facebook page for Carter is called "Prayers for baby Carter Joshua"

Yea, she said on her thread that she was going to be putting most of the updates on the FB page. From what I've read there he's hanging in there but has some challenges popping up that they're working through. Poor little man :-/

Yes I've been getting her updates on fb too. Much better than tryin to find her post on here. He seems to be doing just ok he's very sick right now with pneumonia the poor little dear. Lots of prayers for him to get better. She also post photos of him too on fb

Carter got his angel wings last week after a bout of RSV, I’m devastated for Britt. He had his Trach removed a few months back and was doing so well :cry:

I am so heartbroken. I followed his page since she was on BnB and I was pregnant with my daughter. He did SO well and she did a fantastic job of being his mummy. I feel awful for the family. I will miss his updates so much. RIP Carter, we will miss you XXX

This is absolutely heartbreaking :cry: RIP little man :hugs:

Oh my gosh.. I just went to the FB page and wish now I hadn't. This is so heartbreaking. RIP Carter. :(

I'd been following her since BnB as well, and I literally cried off and on all day when he passed away. :cry:

Absolutely heartbreaking. I had also been following since the b&b days as we were pregnant at the same time. I was always amazed by Carter's progress. He was such a happy, beautiful boy. I will miss seeing her updates and his gorgeous smile. RIP Carter xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->