cashback site

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone uses cash back sites? if so which ones x

Since Isabelle was born we have been using Kidstart to save money for her. There are plenty of retailers on the list and so far we have had a reasonable amount back from them.

i use quidco and have for years. Its brilliant!

*edit...just checked my quidco account and I have had back £529.77 in a 3 years! Thats all on stuff I would have been buying anyway. I love quidco!

i have used quidco for about a year and have had £145 back :)

We use quidco and have made a fair bit particularly when we switched utilities

Iv been using Topcashback, Iv had it for about a yr now and earned £255 in cashback.
x

I use topcashback aswell, infact I totally forgot about it until now! I havent used it for a while.

I have used quidco. Not had much back, but I don't do internet shopping that often. I really should though to get some extra pennies.

i use quidco, its a shame you cant use amazon through them though. x

thanks girls I have only just started using a cashback site and I use one poll cashabck...I find its pretty good as you can get some cashback for not buying things, just for signing up for things.

I use quidco, its great! Esp if you sign up for new stuff; I was thinking of getting bt vision & they give you £80 cashback!

this is probably a stupid question but what do you do with these sites? :blush:

they give you cashback when you make a purchase or use a service.

like if you're going to buy something from new look, just log onto quidco, search for new look and open it up VIA quidco and you get cashback for it. New look has 8.5% cashback so if you spend £50, you get £4.25 back :) they do a direct debit to your bank account or paypal every month.

they also do things like the bt vision one like another poster said. A recent one my OH did was open a virgin mobile account and we got £30 cashback for it.

^ wss :) they do particuarly good deals on utilities and phones. My DH just got an iphone 4 from there with £120 cash bk and when we switched to use AA from RAC breakdown cover we got £75

why didn't i know about this before? :o

no i don't really understand...would be reallllllyyy appreciative if someone explained it :D x

Edit- Blah already said ! :dohh: TA x

how have i never heard of this before!! sounds good to me!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"