Cassava root

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about cassava root? Has anyone tried it?? Just looking for some supplements to try out! Been ttc for a long ole time now! Thanks! ;)

Hiya not tried them myself but they are something I have been considering.. and are on my to buy list.. I have asked on here if anyone had any experience with cassanovum but unfortunately no comments so please let me know if you try before I do :) good luck for the future xx

I went ahead and ordered!! So I will let you know!!! :)

Thanks hun, I will be ordering some soon, Can I ask if you bought 1, 3 or 6 months worth? I was thinking of ordering 3 or 6 months worth x

I ordered 3 months worth... I did read that it doesn't really have the fullest effect until after taken for 5/6 months... I am hoping it works much faster though! ;)

How do you take it do tou take it for the whole cycle or just upto when u o?

What is this cassava root and how does it work??? I am intrigued.

How do you take it do tou take it for the whole cycle or just upto when u o?

It really depends what product you buy but generally take 1-2 a day from 1st day of af until pregnant :) x

What is this cassava root and how does it work??? I am intrigued.

https://www.cassanovum.co.uk/home.html

This should answer any questions you may have hun x

I ordered 3 months worth... I did read that it doesn't really have the fullest effect until after taken for 5/6 months... I am hoping it works much faster though! ;)

I couldn't wait any longer hun so ordered some! Let's hope it helps us both x

Hi,

I am a Fraternal twin and my husband and I will starting TTC for our first child. My first cousins are triplets and my cousin just had fraternal twins, so twins do run in my family on my mothers side of the family. I wanted to know if anybody has taken Sweet Cassava, Folic acid up to 4,000 mcg daily and Vitex pills to increase your chances of twins. I would like a boy and an girl, but I will take anything that's going to healthy LOL. Has anybody tried ForeverBlessedTwins Cassava or Cassava Shop. Which one is better? Or should I tried eating Cassava Chips? While TTC did anyone use Preseed Fertility Lubrication and how did it work for you? Please let me know and explain details.

I am actually taking forever blessed right now. Currently in my 2ww so only time will tell.

Mine just came in the mail! They are forever blessed! I will start them tomorrow! It's my first time using them! I am more using them to help with fertility than to get twins.... But heck whatever happens will be great!

Mine arrived too :) I have cassanovum plus.. also using more for help with fertility although unable to start them until first day of af.. also have a problem swallowing tablets and they seem massive haha! That will be a challenge in itself! Good luck ladies xx

I guess I should probably wait for AF to start also.... I didn't take them this morning... Yay!! Good luck!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Good luck hun! Hopefully they do us both good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->