• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Castor Oil

Lucy&Pard

Reaction score
I know there have been lots of threads about this before. I asked the MW last week and she said for first timers its probably ok but not for second timers as it can make labour come on too quick and stress out baby etc. but she said that I didnt hear it from her as professionally its a no no. Anyway - thinking if no baby after the wkend will take some next week - any ideas where to get this stuff - apparently Boots wont sell it unless its by prescription??!!

LUCYXX

Health food stores usually have it. You can get it from mother natures goodies website too. Oh and I found it in Sainsbury's pharmacy.

x

We got ours from Boots as advised by Ema. Didn't need a prescription. OH went in and asked for it.

I got mine from superdrug!
I took it and my labor came on suddenly and was an hour 18mins! it was soooo fast but Bethany came out screaming, pink and very healthy!
Good luck if u try it! xx

Sorry to invade your thread but, has anyone ever taken it just after 37 weeks?

Sorry to invade your thread but, has anyone ever taken it just after 37 weeks?

I would wait till 38weeks. but upto you. Im not sure if i should get some or not... Im thinking about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"