Cat Collar

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well I've had a tag engraved with:

I'm Lost

https://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/140112307038.jpg

Now I need to find a white collar which is becoming impossible. eBay are full of tacky BLING things with plastic diamonds!! Anybody got any ideas?

I've emailed the person on this auction: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150119139090 just asked if they can sell me a plain one as the auction says they are handmade from them ... if thats true hopefully they will say yes if not I'm stuck!!

might be worthed getting her chipped too, its not expensive, cats have a habbit of getting there collars off so if she does then shes still safe

xx

Yer I'm going to :D

Need to find out if shes been shagging then she'll be down to the vets for the whole lot!

Tagged
Done
& a fur cut :lol:

LMFAO!! Pets !

She seemed in good nick when i saw her ....

Hope she comes back with a BFP, as much as i love you a kitten is not on my agenda !

xxx

Fur cut sounds nice! pampered kitty :D

im so glad you got her back, i have been dieng to tell people but couldnt coz i didnt want to upset you, we are getting a cat from the cats protection tomorrow :D

If she has babies Imi my god-daughter is having one as a gift from me *laughs* x

Aww Layla I'd have been fine about it. I spoke to the lady start of week & she was lovely she said it's not anything I have done wrong its so common & that they would love to be able to rehome another with myself & if my kitty came back & they didn't get on they would take it back. Although I don't think I'd have done that. They also said if she should have kittens & homing them is a prob again they will help.

I think it's great. I know if she had not came back when we moved again I would have gone to the cat rescue to home one - tbh I want another one but I probably won't now.

Hunni she can have one a a gift ....

But it gonna live at YOUR house :)

xxx

we did think about getting a kitten, but then we liked the idea of going in to teh cats protection and saying "we want the cat thats been here the longest" which we did.

altho your kitty is so pretty, i might take one of the kittens if she is preggy lol

xx

The finger was @ Imi .... :blush:

we did think about getting a kitten, but then we liked the idea of going in to teh cats protection and saying "we want the cat thats been here the longest" which we did.

altho your kitty is so pretty, i might take one of the kittens if she is preggy lol

xx
Aww now I'm not that soft I wanted a baby lol She was bout 14 weeks old when I got her so not so tiny.

An course you could :happydance:Thats 1 down should it happen lol

ha ha deal :D

just need to convince Jase now...

xx

Oi Wobbles, thought you were having one of my kitty's ;)
Saying that if yours is "with kitten" too you'll be over run.

My cat is like a barrel at the mo, looks thoroughly fed up bless her

:blush:

I was considering it if kitty didn't come back coz I mentioned it to OH. I don't think I will get another one at all now if bean sticks. Think if she is I'd like to keep one of them too but won't ...

I'm gutted tbh OH said I could have a house bunny & I was horrified at the suggestion just because kitty was missing now I regret it!!! :hissy:

Don't blame you. I used to have a house full of animals but since I have had Seren I have not wanted anymore - it wouldn't be fair on them as I just don't have the time that I used to.

yes we could do a buy it now for a plain white collar at £5.99 plus p&p, im afraid we cant do the price any lower because these collars are exclusive

Is she having a laugh - seriously!!!! :wacko:

hehe designer collar

For a pound cheaper I found this top one
https://www.kittycollars.co.uk/reflective-cat-collars.htm

Haha Beanie I found them on Google 2 minutes ago :rofl:

Haha I emailed her:

Hi. I think I will pass I was a little shocked at the price &5.99 PLUS postage) as your starting bid for a diamond collar with charm is £4.99 where as I enquired about no work no add-ons plain collar.
I'd be prepared to pay £4.99 inc postage. Thanks for your time all the same. Charlene

So she mailed me back:

Hi Charlene, I will list one for 4.99 now for you, I will give free p&p to show we care! I know this has nothing to do with you but weve got to be very careful, as people copy our items all the time and its very frustrating when we've put so much hard work into our little business, I will ist it now for you, have a lovely day x

I'm happy to pay 4.99 for the plain collar I can't find anything I like anywhere!! :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->