• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cat Poo!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how i can stop cats from crapping in my garden??!! (sorry about the wording)
Next door got a kitten just after we moved in but then we did our garden and made a flower bed and since its fresh soil etc it comes in and s**ts in it everyday, it stinks and when i have Amy playing in my garden i don't want her messing with it. its annoying when i don't have pets of my own for that reason, its used as a toilet for everyone elses animals.

I have bought stuff from the pet shop, lemon zest, washing up liquid i think the only thing left is to buy that garen netting and put it over the flower bed.

Any other suggestions?

My OH seems to think bottle of coke filled with water - Take the label off :?

Will ask him to tell you more ... :lol:

catch one, kill it, display its head on a stick to deter others....i'm a dog person cats are evil!

sorry but cats are selfish, cunning little shits, they bugger off shitting and weeing in everyones home and gardens, rip bin bags open, steal food and then sod of home for food and to spread fleas about. don't like um

Jase said:
sorry but cats are selfish, cunning little shits, they bugger off shitting and weeing in everyones home and gardens, rip bin bags open, steal food and then sod of home for food and to spread fleas about. don't like um

Exactly what i thought, they don't shit in their own gardens!!

It annoys me cos its out all the time, she doesn't care about it and uses my garden!

Wobbles said:
My OH seems to think bottle of coke filled with water - Take the label off :?

Will ask him to tell you more ... :lol:

think thats something to do with the cats reflection....

weve got a water pistol as we used to have a couple doing it regulary,when you see it pop head through window and squirt it,takes a few goes but usually deters themyou can get a sonar thing i'll have a look for you on the net and that deters all animals from your garden

https://www.gardenoasis.co.uk/pestban-ultrasonic-animal-deterrent-p-753.html

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...rrent&btnG=Search&meta=cr=countryUK|countryGB

Thanks for that hun!

I have an old washing up liquid bottle at the mo i squirt the bugger when it comes in, i copped in the middle of a s**t today, i squirted it but it couldn't move as it was still pooing!! so i squirted and squirted, it had to shift in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"