cat

weestar21

Reaction score
was it you that BSM were doing a photo shoot or something for the new advert?
when sit comming out so i can see your fab house :lol:

oooh yeah!!!! im sure it was cat!!! :D howd it go!!!

I dont know where they are going to be using the campaign, Its for printed media though not TV advertising.

Its only the outside of the house though, they are using our driveway mainly. They were all just changing and setting up inside the house.

Still we are very nearly finished with decorating (except kitchen, waiting till after bub is born before ripping it out) OHis upstairs painting as I type. Once we are totally done we will take a load of nice proper pics and I will post.

cool, your house sounds fab as its the biggest in the street aint it?

you will need to makesure you get loads of pics :D

Its a very normal street of semi detached 60's houses but previous occupants lived here from new and had 5 kids, so they extended both the front and back of the property, its what made the house jump out at us from the viewing as you just step into this monster lounge, which is just so cool! Its not a really fancy house at all, its just nice to have been able to do the entire house up from scratch how we like it instead of living with the existing decor, nice to make our mark on it, as last time Imoved into OH's house, so it always felt more his, plus he bought it off his parents so it always felt a bit like their house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->