Catching that First Egg

I'm still here occasionally, I finally ovulated this cycle on Monday or Tuesday (I got very neg OPK Sunday night, blazing positive on Monday AM, felt weird crampiness either Monday or Tuesday, I can't for the life of me remember which). We DTD last on Friday, so it's iffy but a possibility.

Officially we are teetering somewhere between WTT and NTNP, so it's not like we were trying....;) A girl can hope, right?

I'm just hoping I have a longer than 8 day LP this month, because you can't really support a pregnancy on an 8 day LP....

Sometimes taking a break seems like a good idea...at my age, I can't but whatever works for you and your hubby my friend! Stay healthy, keep on the vitamins, stay calm and carry on! We'll be here!

Oh Spiffy...I hate that you are having another limbo cycle! How frustrating! Do you still feel pregnant?

Glad to see you MissPriss! I agree with Claire sometimes it is nice just to go with the flow and see what happens when you don't have time breathing down your neck! ;)

Yes, I still feel pregnant. So, I looked at my test after the time limit (I know, I know) and saw this, but can't tell if it's an evap or maybe a tiny bit of hope. :shrug:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=218417

Now it looks like this...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=218431

Well, it turns out my body is a con artist. AF just showed up. :(

You know, thought I would be in tears, but I think I'm okay. I think I started out this cycle hoping desperately to be pregnant because I was still grieving the loss of my bean last month, but I'm okay now. I have two beautiful children, and whenever #3 shows up, I'll be happy, but there's no reason to rush it or stress out about it.

However, the next time I swear I'm pregnant, I'll have a healthy dose of skepticism because of this month.

Aw Spiffy sucks AF showed up!

I'm glad you are doing okay though, and you do have two beautiful children!

Thanks. I may take a little time away from BnB so I can get back to NTNP, since I've strayed into the stress of TTC. I just get caught up in symptoms spotting and start POAS like a crazy person. But I'll check back in every now and then.

Good luck ladies! I hope you all get your BFPs soon! :flower:

xoxoxo Spiffy! Thinking of you...You will get your third sooner than you think! Be well hun!

Well, it turns out my body is a con artist. AF just showed up. :(

You know, thought I would be in tears, but I think I'm okay. I think I started out this cycle hoping desperately to be pregnant because I was still grieving the loss of my bean last month, but I'm okay now. I have two beautiful children, and whenever #3 shows up, I'll be happy, but there's no reason to rush it or stress out about it.

However, the next time I swear I'm pregnant, I'll have a healthy dose of skepticism because of this month.

:hugs: Sorry Spiffy, I was hoping your lines were a glimmer of hope! I understand needing a bit of a break from the TTC stress. I've been trying not to get on BnB everyday and it has helped! It takes me a while to catch up when I do get on here tho. Hope to see you back in a month or so with BFP news!

Thanks, ladies. I appreciate all your kind words and support. I wish you the best, and hopefully I'll be checking back in with good news soon. :flower:

Hi Claire! I was thinking of this thread today and here you are! I am 4 DPO today and am really hopeful for this cycle. Just anxious to find out! :)

How are you?

Well, I'm still technically on my self-imposed break from BnB, but I'll do a quick check-in. :winkwink: I'm not sure what dpo I am, since I'm relaxing this cycle, but I do know that I've ovulated already since I'm sick right now, and wanted to know whether I should take Nyquil, so I checked my cervix and it's definitely in it's post-O position. Which is rather unfortunate because some Nyquil would be great right now. :haha: :dohh:

Well, good luck ladies. I'm not going to test until Valentine's Day unless AF shows up before hand, because I would have to be about 5 weeks by then and should get a positive for sure. It's going to require a lot of will power, though, so wish me luck!

Thank you Spiffy! How are you feeling?

Thanks Sharn! I didn't catch that first egg but I caught the third! My lucky number! Now just to get through the first tri, then the second, then the third...lol

I'm doing pretty good Krippy. I have no symptoms at all this month, so either I'm not pregnant, or my body just loves to mess with me. Either way, I've decided to test on Saturday, because by then, I would definitely be late. Of course, if AF shows up before then, then I won't need to test at all.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"