Catching that First Egg

I am feeling good. Really tired, lots of cramping, that hollow nauseous feeling...otherwise really well. I really didn't think that I was pregnant this month and that is why I took so long to test. I didn't really have any symptoms except some cramping and slight nausea. Now the symptoms are coming in full forse and expecting it to get worse. :) Excited for that to happen!

Well, I'm glad you're not feeling too bad, yet. Plenty of time for all that. :winkwink: Well, if somehow I end up being pregnant this month, too, we'll be due one day apart. :flower:

I'm good... just had an appointment with my RE last week to start running some tests to see why we have recurring early mc's. Hopefully he will give us some good answers. In the mean time I am 2dpo, so I have my fingers crossed that I'll get a :bfp: in a few weeks and not have to schedule the rest of my tests! :thumbup:

Hope morning sickness and exhaustion are being kind to you! I look forward to joining you in first tri!

Wow just came back to this thread to check up! CONGRATS KRIPPY!

Thanks Claire! How are you doll? ;)

I'm doing good! Not there yet but am very very hopeful this month! We go for IUI on Wednesday and I have 2 lovely huge follicles, lined up perfectly. Numbers are all good and we have a good shot at this! DH totally quit smoking so his "specimen" should be really great! EXCITED! I'm so happy for you hun! Huge hugs!:hugs:

I'm good... just had an appointment with my RE last week to start running some tests to see why we have recurring early mc's. Hopefully he will give us some good answers. In the mean time I am 2dpo, so I have my fingers crossed that I'll get a :bfp: in a few weeks and not have to schedule the rest of my tests! :thumbup:

Hope morning sickness and exhaustion are being kind to you! I look forward to joining you in first tri!

How did the tests go VJean? :coffee:

Good luck Claire! Those follicles sound promising and I hope that your hubby's healthy change helps as well! FXd for you both!

VJean is 9 weeks pregnant right now, and all of her ultrasounds have looked great so far! :)

ClaireCath, your chances look really good this month! I hope you get your BFP!! :thumbup:

So you were pregnant VJean! Congrats! Where have you been hiding? Tell us all about it! :happydance:

Krippy, VJean and I are on a thread called "Breastfeeding pregnant mamas due in November", and even though you're due in October, you should join us! There are a couple others that are farther along like you, that just like talking to other mamas with younger kids. :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...93-breastfeeding-pregnant-mammas-due-nov.html

LOL . Thanks for still hanging out on the TTC thread ladies! You inspire me!!

Found this thread while searching if I can get pregnant while breastfeeding and not having gotten my first post partum period yet. Congrats to all the BFPs!! Good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->