Catfish - the tv show

MrsKyliePaton

Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
Anyone been watching?

It's so interesting! But by god their are some strange ones on it.

oooh I absolutely love it! Have you seen the film? I haven't yet but really want too :( The last one where it was that girl pretending to be the guy was very strange

Yes I seen the film a while back it's worth the watch!!

Yeah that was very strange, some people are just really random and she was doing it to a few girls aswell not just the one.

I'm watching one just now and the guy might actually be her ex pretending to be someone else lol
But what I find strange is that at the end they always end up still being friends, I don't think I could do that after being lied to for so long

Ive watched it. Some of them are really crazy. The very last one in the season was the most strange!

I love it but the worst had to be 'Mhissy' the awful little creature that did it for revenge, she showed no remorse just 'a smile' on her face. Deffo some crazies out there.

I love it, really want to see the film. Was it on tv? :flower:

I love it! :cloud9:

The one where it turned out to be the girl her ex boyfriend was cheating on her with was my favorite! I felt so bad for her but couldn't stop laughing at 'she didn't take my flower... I threw it at her and she didn't take it. That's sad' :haha:

The one where it turned out to be the girl her ex boyfriend was cheating on her with was my favorite! I felt so bad for her but couldn't stop laughing at 'she didn't take my flower... I threw it at her and she didn't take it. That's sad' :haha:

She seemed so crazy, I mean she showed no remorse at any point lol. What made me laugh was the names 'Mhissy, Lovely and Diamond':dohh:

Slightly ot but I'm sure I saw something on Facebook about Jeremy Kyle doing a uk version. They were asking for people to get in touch a couple of week ago :flower:

I love it but the worst had to be 'Mhissy' the awful little creature that did it for revenge, she showed no remorse just 'a smile' on her face. Deffo some crazies out there.

I love it but agree she really was awful! I really want to watch the movie! xx

Me too, I missed it going to see if I can watch it online

Where can we get the film really want to watch it?

I love the tv show. Me and my fella met through online

She seemed so crazy, I mean she showed no remorse at any point lol. What made me laugh was the names 'Mhissy, Lovely and Diamond':dohh:

Haha me too :haha:

'Are you sorry for what you did?'..... 'No, I'm happy. I got revenge' :rofl:

:haha: at least she was honest :lol: Yea me and my OH met online

I have me people on here online and made great friends but I had them on FB, msn and skyped regularly 'video chat' :haha:
People with 2 pics and dodgy friends list, really???

Did anyone see the first one? They had talked on the phone and nev rang a it was so obvious it was a girl. Don't know how she never realised :wacko:

Yeah and she fell out with her sister over 'the model' :haha:

MY DVD of the film came yesterday :D Going to watch it with Sean soon

Where did you get it from? You'll have to let us know if it's good :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back