Causes for body to reject living fetus

M

mirakel

Does anyone know if it is possible for a body to reject a living fetus if there is something wrong with the baby?
I mean the fetus is growing and developing and measuring to date but body started rejection of fetus anyway.
Can the body reject a living fetus because there is something wrong with the fetus?
Because I started bleeding and the fetus was alive and everything looked perfect then one day later the baby was obviously dead as already out of the uterus.

Isn't the normal procedure that the baby dies if something is wrong then the body starts the rejection?

What causes are there for a body to reject a living fetus?

Its normally because thr baby might have something wrong and not developed something properly. And sometimes it just happens it is in the wrong place in the womb or something. Mothers health bad oral hygiene has been linked and also dehydration.

If you are worries look into red clover blossom capsules they helped me get pregnant and can prevent miscarriage

Sometimes its just one of those things. Sorry this has happened to you x

This happened with my first pregnancy. However, I had been sick around time of conception with the H1N1 virus and that has been attributed to the loss. While bleeding I had several ultrasounds showing a "healthy" fetus with no reason detected for the bleeding, closed cervix, the whole 9 yards and then? Bam.

I've heard it can be due to certain viruses like H1N1, low progesterone, rhesus factor, chromosomal defect, placental abruption/previa... And there are a lot of unknowns :( I'm sorry this happened to you, but know you're not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->