Cautious announcement with progression pics....

ourturnnext

Reaction score
Well ladies I appear to be pregnant again, two months after an early loss! Wasn't trying to get pregnant but got an overwhelming urge to do a test on Friday, which as you can see in the pic was blank, but it was a two-pack so I thought 'what the heck' and tested again on Saturday.

Time to crank up the old emotional rollercoaster again! xxxx

P.S. The lines are much darker in real life, I just have a rubbish phone!

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 120
Congrats!! I got a bfp on Friday too! After an early loss in October! Good luck :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you ladies!! Just did a digital, 'pregnant' came up before the 1-2 weeks did!!! That's never happened before!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! Good luck to you want2beamummy, hope these are our rainbow babies x

I've had two losses. One in August 2011 and again September 2013. I found out a couple weeks ago I am pregnant again. I certainly know the mixed roller coaster emotions!! Got my hcg tested last week at about 5w4d and it was 16,478! I was very pleased. Have an ultrasound Thursday. Just know you're not alone and the emotions will stay with you no matter how good things look. Keep your head up, have faith and DO NOT USE GOOGLE lol. Enjoy your pregnancy!

I've had two losses. One in August 2011 and again September 2013. I found out a couple weeks ago I am pregnant again. I certainly know the mixed roller coaster emotions!! Got my hcg tested last week at about 5w4d and it was 16,478! I was very pleased. Have an ultrasound Thursday. Just know you're not alone and the emotions will stay with you no matter how good things look. Keep your head up, have faith and DO NOT USE GOOGLE lol. Enjoy your pregnancy!

wow that's stellar HCG for 5w4d... maybe you got two in there!!

Thanks everyone! Did another digi on Sunday night and it said 2-3wks, I'm so happy!! Still taking it one day at a time but so far so good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->