Cautiously here :)

happynewmom1

Reaction score
So I have had two recent losses so I'm nervous but hopeful to be here again. Been having lower back pain and some dull af cramps that keep me wondering but praying for the best and hope this will be our rainbow baby :)

We have our first ultrasound scheduled for the 23rd so long as everything goes well from now until then.

Tests here are from 12,13 and 14dpo :happydance:

Attachments

• 0602150823b-1.jpg
    0602150823b-1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 12
Congratulations ! Lines look fab I'm sorry for your losses.fingers crossed sticky beans for us both. Xx

Congratulations ! Lines look fab I'm sorry for your losses.fingers crossed sticky beans for us both. Xx

Thank you! I'm so sorry to see your loss as well! It's so heartbreaking :( I hope you have a really smooth pregnancy with a healthy baby in your arms by the end of it :)

Congratulations!wishing u a h&h 9 months xx

Hi happynewmom! I too am cautiously pregnant! I had a very shy bean that didn't show itself until 18dpo and then I only got a faint line (much like your 12dpo one)
I've been on holiday with no tests so bought some on way home today and got pregnant 2-3 on clearblue digi! :) :) over the moon!
Your lines look lovely so I think you enjoy this hugely special
time! Xxx

Hi happynewmom! I too am cautiously pregnant! I had a very shy bean that didn't show itself until 18dpo and then I only got a faint line (much like your 12dpo one)
I've been on holiday with no tests so bought some on way home today and got pregnant 2-3 on clearblue digi! :) :) over the moon!
time! Xxx

Congrats!!! That must have been frustrating /stressful not to have teats with you! I would have gone crazy :haha: I tried talking dh into getting a digital for me but he said we don't need it with dark lines to see Haha he's right.. Oh well. I'm very eager to make it to the ultrasound :)

Congrats and welcome! I also have had two back-to-back losses before this pregnancy. This time I've been having lots of weird cramping and hardly any pregnancy symptoms so I'm skeptical but I think as long as I get past week 9 I should be fine. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

time! Xxx

Congrats!!! That must have been frustrating /stressful not to have teats with you! I would have gone crazy :haha: I tried talking dh into getting a digital for me but he said we don't need it with dark lines to see Haha he's right.. Oh well. I'm very eager to make it to the ultrasound :)

Yes it was!!! But do you know what it was actually good as I must have done 20 tests before I went all bfn and I think now it was a good thing that I couldn't keep testing the whole time!! I was very glad to see that positive digi today though!!
Yes it's not long for you till the scan - very exciting ! X

Congrats and welcome! I also have had two back-to-back losses before this pregnancy. This time I've been having lots of weird cramping and hardly any pregnancy symptoms so I'm skeptical but I think as long as I get past week 9 I should be fine. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I'm sorry about your losses :( it must have been so hard! I hate the cramping. I do try to think of it as growing pains but I'm like you.. A bit cautious. I think I will find it a good sign if I make it to the scan and everything is OK then. Although I know things can happen later, both of my losses were 6 weeks and under. Will be praying hard for both of us that these are our rainbow babies!!

time! Xxx

Yes it was!!! But do you know what it was actually good as I must have done 20 tests before I went all bfn and I think now it was a good thing that I couldn't keep testing the whole time!! I was very glad to see that positive digi today though!!
Yes it's not long for you till the scan - very exciting ! X

I totally get what you mean! I didn't buy any ic tests this time so I wouldn't be quite as obsessed and in a way, felt more relaxed doing it that way and we saved a little money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->