Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Beccaboo828

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant with my 11th pregnancy! Yes my 11th lol I've got Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome and am prone to miscarry. 6 so far and 4 rainbow babies. I'm classed as an old mum as I'm 37 ha! Thanks for that doctors! Anyways just wanted to say hi xx

Haha 37 is not old hon. I'm 40 in 10 days.
We will be ttc in 2021 when I will be 41. I will be a supper geriatric mum hahaha :jo:
If we are blessed with another.

Congratulations sweety u so deserve this I'm so happy for you. Its been a long time coming.

Haha 37 is not old hon. I'm 40 in 10 days.
We will be ttc in 2021 when I will be 41. I will be a supper geriatric mum hahaha :jo:
If we are blessed with another.

Congratulations sweety u so deserve this I'm so happy for you. Its been a long time coming.
Oh my God, I'm so excited to hear that you decided to try for another!
Haha old mums rock!
Thank you. I am terrified something is going to go wrong and it ends in another loss. Got to keep busy to stop my mind from wandering and thinking the worst xx

Congratulations!! I've just found out I'm pregnant with #4! 4 weeks today! This pregnancy is going to drag !! X

Yeah a lot of us oct 2018 ladies are pregnant again it looks like hehe . Congrats on your positive to navy :)

I recognise your name! Where you in Oct 2018 ??
Congratulations <3
I agree. It is the longest already and I've only know 6 days Haha
The constant dull ache is driving me crazy!! I do not recall having it with any of my other pregnancies xx

Congratulations. Stick baby stick...

I’m 40 too :shrug: Very daunting isn’t it. And I know about it this time...

Oh my God, I'm so excited to hear that you decided to try for another!
Haha old mums rock!
Thank you. I am terrified something is going to go wrong and it ends in another loss. Got to keep busy to stop my mind from wandering and thinking the worst xx

Yes I think we want to give it one last try and then if we are blessed that will br our last baby.
Awwwww hon ure bound to worry but I'm praying that this baby is a supper sticky baby and you will have a healthy baby in 9 months [-o&lt;

my SIL is 17 weeks and she is 42 and so many people are having them later in life now! Im 35 and plan to start trying next year for #3 and my last!

Congratulations. Stick baby stick...

I’m 40 too :shrug: Very daunting isn’t it. And I know about it this time...
It is! I think we know too much as we get older about the things that could go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"