Cautiously optimistic/ mind blown!

lochbride

Reaction score
It might help to write this down but, amazingly, really amazingly, I am pregnant. It's been a crazy journey and 4 days ago, I got my first ever BFP. I'm in shock, slightly concerned about cramping, about screening tests, about the total mind shock that this natural BFP has given us but unbelievably happy with it!

84 cycles, 2 x IUI's, 3 x IVF's and while I am literally sitting waiting for my period to come so I can book an endo scratch and go for IVF #4 - my period doesn't show up, and instead my husband reads the words pregnant out on a digital test. We are in total, amazed shock. After so many years of basically holding ourselves together against the tide of pain LTTTC brings, perhaps this is it! So, so grateful and amazed.

Ah, phew, I'm glad to have got that out ;)

Any other long term people out there with similar surprises?

Congratulations! Hope this journey is a happy and healthy one x

Big congratulations to you Hun wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months! Xx

Wow what a miracle! Wishing you and YOUR BABY (does it feel real when I say that!) the best pregnancy ever!

Congratulations!! You have had quite a journey...I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and many many happy years after

Congratulations!! :wohoo:
What a miracle this is indeed!

I came to this site when I got pregnant with my first baby. So a lot don't know my story, but it took 5 years to get to that point. I assumed I could not have children, partly because of what someone in my past said to me (I was born 3 months premature and they told me I could not have children because of that, turns out they had no idea and was probably just being cruel). Then, I did not get my period when I was supposed to. I had unusually long cycles around 35-37 days. So, I took a pregnancy test. Totally expecting to get a :bfn: like always, and preparing OH for the inevitable fountain of tears I would start spewing. I thought I knew it was going to be a bfn so much so that I could not even look at the test. I handed it to OH and said its going to be negative as usual as I proceeded to walk out the bathroom door. He says "Ummm no babe, its positive". I freaked, literally. I was in so much shock, I am surprised I did not faint.

Interesting enough, it only took 16 months for me to get pregnant with our 2nd!
Either I got lucky, or my body was just being stubborn the first time around.

Oh my goodness!!' Huge congrats! Heres to fantastic and healthy nine months.

Mahoosive congratulations!! :) Hope you have a very health and happy 9 months x

Congratulations I am so happy for you!! H&H 9 months to you :flower:

Wow! Just wow!!! What an unbelievable miracle!! I'm so happy for you! I pray blessings and favour for you guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"