• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cautiously Optimistic

Rebaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
After a long time away from BnB I'm back with a (happy) surprise :bfp: This is my 6th pregnancy (I have two children and have had three miscarriages) so I'm still very cautious and haven't told many folk IRL but I thought posting here might make it seem a bit more real.

My period was due boxing day but I have PCOS and only recently came off the pill (I couldn't get on with it at all- had periods every fortnight and kept forgetting to take it anyway :roll: ) so when it didn't turn up I didn't think much of it, despite having a bit of a funny turn on boxing day evening and nearly passing out on the sofa watching telly :oops: Finally started to get some early pregnancy symptoms over new year (mainly sore boobs and waking up in the night for a wee) so tested on 2nd January and got a very strong result straight away so I'm hoping that's a good sign...

Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Welcome to the club! :cloud9:

I know what you mean about making it a bit more real, you need to tell someone eh?! Have someone to speak to about it!

My last pregnancy also resulted in a loss so I know exactly how you feel about being super cautious, praying for sticky beans! [-o<

Congratulations!

Welcome to the club! :cloud9:

I know what you mean about making it a bit more real, you need to tell someone eh?! Have someone to speak to about it!

My last pregnancy also resulted in a loss so I know exactly how you feel about being super cautious, praying for sticky beans! [-o<

Thank you. I'll keep everything crossed for you too. It's so tricky when you've had losses before, but I'm trying to stay optimistic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"