Cautiously praying for a sticky baby.

darkriver

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:
Got the faintest positive on two tests. I am shocked and very cautious. Had a miscarriage 2 years ago. Stick baby stick.

Congratulations!!! I had a faint line on an internet cheapie the morning I tested and got a "pregnant 1-2" on a clearblue digi that evening!!

Praying that you will have a healthy and happy 9 months!!

Hope your line gets darker x

...but don't get too sad just yet (which I KNOW is hard, especially after a loss)---tests can act goofy sometimes, especially depending on the brand! I have a friend who got to week 10 with her pregnancy and every home test she did came up BFN! I am praying for you! xoxoxo

...but don't get too sad just yet (which I KNOW is hard, especially after a loss)---tests can act goofy sometimes, especially depending on the brand! I have a friend who got to week 10 with her pregnancy and every home test she did came up BFN! I am praying for you! xoxoxo

Thank you. I have decided to take the weekend off and wait. If no period by monday I will buy a clear blue.

Internet cheapies are crap!!! I took the first IC and a faint line. 4 hours later took another with a faint but definite line. Took another that evening with a 4 hour hold and dark urine and line was fainter! Took a clearblue normal hpt with the + sign and the line came up noticeable right away!! Did the clearblue digi the next morning and pregnant 1-2. Did bloods that evening and hcg was already 157!!!!

I took my last internet cheapie yesterday and line is dark but still not as dark as control line and I can promise you my hcg levels by now are in the 1000's!!

So please buy a Firstresponse or clearblue!! Those cheapies also nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw the fainter line and for what!! The dye in them are not all too good!!

Internet cheapies are crap!!! I took the first IC and a faint line. 4 hours later took another with a faint but definite line. Took another that evening with a 4 hour hold and dark urine and line was fainter! Took a clearblue normal hpt with the + sign and the line came up noticeable right away!! Did the clearblue digi the next morning and pregnant 1-2. Did bloods that evening and hcg was already 157!!!!

I took my last internet cheapie yesterday and line is dark but still not as dark as control line and I can promise you my hcg levels by now are in the 1000's!!

So please buy a Firstresponse or clearblue!! Those cheapies also nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw the fainter line and for what!! The dye in them are not all too good!!

I was wondering this.... I've got the blue hgc ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->