Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

OH and I MIGHT have agreed on a name for Lil Fella! :happydance:

I haven't told anyone! I'm not even sure if we will stick with it...but at the moment, we like Dexter! :happydance:

Thats a nice name Loz! I CANNOT decide on a boys name. I never could with Edie either.

Boy names are super hard for me too! My mom came up with Little Dude's name (Liam) and it goes well with his brother's name (Logan). It just sucks that they both have super popular names, but I guess no one will tease them for having an unusual name, they just may have another kid with their name in their classes at school (Logan has every year, so I think he is used to it!). There are pro's and con's to any name you choose!

We have to pick something that goes with unusual names- because my boys are Marcellus and Lucian! They are the only ones with those names at their school, so far so good there has been no bullying not that anyone could bully my boys they are too confident and tough! :haha: Sometimes a teacher with pronounce Lucian wrong (its lu-shan, but they pronounce is luci-en) and he is quick to correct them! :haha:

I think Dexter goes nicely with those names :happydance:

Its so hard to decide on a name though, SO HARD!

So we have a Yeardley, and a possible Dexter...ooo its so exiting! I can't wait to see the next name!

Loz I love that name. Whoo hoo.

I find choosing names hard since trying for no.2 we have debated so many. Mine are more conventional. Chloe Louise, Jessica, Sydney, Harriet, for a girl. Chris has allteady picked Connor or calling for a boy and I don't like them. I like james.

James is such a timeless classic, its lovely! I have no idea what I would call a girl, I would probably find that even harder than a boys name! I'm used to boys :haha: and speaking of which, I must go fetch mine from school! BnB is making me late! :blush:

LOL, it has made me late several times too!

Loz- I love all the names together! They are uncommon, but not weird like some of the celebrity names now ;) Plus they are all really strong names for your boys.

I love so many girls names, it would be so hard to choose one! Front runners for girls are Layla and Lacie, but I am not sure I will ever get to use these. DH is not completely convinced that we will have a #3 and if we do I have a feeling it will be another boy ;)

loz - dexters lovely

i think were sticking with kieron james, i had that in my mind before i knew he was a he, oh said yeah i like it then came in the other day and said im not to keen on that anymore i like tyler but i said no because it totally doesnt sound right with his surname, but then he said if i like kieron so much then thats what hell be :)
i had hollie louise picked for a girl and i had that picked when i was pg with ds1 so there would of been no arguments there :haha:

im soooo tired at the min just starting ot realise i cant do everything i used to i.e housework etc which would sound like a good thing but i dont like oh doing anythin as he doesnt do it how i do :haha:

Loz - thought I'd jump in here as I don't get to see enough of you on our old thread, hope thats okay. Seeing lots of people that I recognise but I think I was too scared at the begining to use a PAL thread, hence why still using my journal LOL

Loving reading about everyones baby names, and loving Dexter!

Hi pink and you ate more than welcome here. I don't tend to go on the trying straight after loss thread so much now.

Hi ladies

Love all the names and Loz, Dexter was a name that Ben suggested for our boy although i dont think we are going to use it ... we cant decide on a boys name ... James is another of our options .... our original boys name was George but since it took us so long to get preggo two of our friends used it! Guess we will just have to wait and see if its a boy what he looks like!!

Our girl will be Poppy though!!

xxx

i know someone whos little boy is called Dexter :) our little boy will be called Xander :D

Good to see you in here Pink! :flower: I keep up to date with reading on the other thread, but I lack the brain power to make detailed replies :dohh: By the time I'm done reading up, most of what I have read has become a jumble in my mind!

I thought about Xander but my oldests best friend from up the roads younger brother is alexander and xander for short! He is soooo cute, almost 2 years old and has the curliest hair ever! He gets very serious too, which is beyond cute!:haha:

aww!

my OH is Alexander and his dad is an Alexander and his dad was an Alexander... you see the pattern :haha: so we wanted to keep tradition but give it a modern twist :D

Hi Pink it's lovely to see you here! Mark and I cannot agree on names. I'm hoping we will come across a name, like we did with Edie (in a museum :haha:) and both liked it, as anything I come up with he turns his nose up at. For boys he likes really biblical names like Moses. I want Damon :dohh:

I've always had Ben and Emma in my head. OH has never really mentioned names before but did say he liked Poppy although I am not too sure about that one. Don't think it would go with our surname either!

+I fell pregnant within 3 weeks of losing our first at 10 weeks and she stuck like glue and we now have a beautiful 19 month old girl. You'll be fine. I kept being told that you're most likely to lose your first if you're going to lose any.

I'm glad you have found some support on this site. My feelings are mixed. No one seems to reply to my posts and sometimes I wonder if I should have bothered sharing news, was there any point in tempting fate for the lack of support I'm getting. I'm terrified and it's like even in a supportive environment I still can't find any.

+I fell pregnant within 3 weeks of losing our first at 10 weeks and she stuck like glue and we now have a beautiful 19 month old girl. You'll be fine. I kept being told that you're most likely to lose your first if you're going to lose any.

I'm glad you have found some support on this site. My feelings are mixed. No one seems to reply to my posts and sometimes I wonder if I should have bothered sharing news, was there any point in tempting fate for the lack of support I'm getting. I'm terrified and it's like even in a supportive environment I still can't find any.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:I'm sorry for your loss, and congratulations on your daughter and new pregnancy! You should stick around on this thread :hugs:

I usually post on here, and randomly in the 3 tri's but I admit I am not good at keeping up with all the new threads! Stay with us and share your worries and milestones :flower::hugs:

Congrats on your new pregnancy!

I think it is always hard to find a niche on a website like this. This thread is great, I stalk alot and don't post as regularly, but it is a great place to vent frustrations, worries, and stress ;)

Have you found a thread for the month of your due date yet? I am in a couple of those and it seems to help since all the ladies are due around the same time as you, you experience a lot of the same things together.

I think a lot of ladies have a few threads that they follow and then just post randomly on other threads, which is what I do.

Welcome to this thread! I hope you find it supportive!:hugs:

good afternoon/evening ladies :)

so sorry for your loss, mrs. boudica. sorry you are feeling neglected. :hugs: i only just joined this thread too. the ladies here are really friendly and supportive.

i had my first dr's appt today. it went well. he said he doesn't feel anything in my abdomen that would lead him to think ectopic but since i am so worried (high hcg and cramping mostly on the left) he sent me for a scan. i have that appt tomorrow. please cross your fingers for me. the dr joked that maybe i am having twins and that would account for my high hcg... haha!

my parents are still here. we haven't told them and hope that we don't have to until 2nd tri. i am hoping they will be gone to our home town by the time i have my appt tomorrow. they said they are going back there tomorrow to visit more family.

i hope you are all well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->