Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi Miss Boudica and welcome! Good luck for your pregnancy.
Mindy, can't wait to hear good news from you tomorrow! I'm pleased you got an early scan.

thank you, mrs. m! i am very nervous, but i am happy to get the scan too. i just don't like the tech who is doing the scan :( he is the older guy who refuses to do an internal scan. after my last mc he said that there was no evidence at all that i was even pg :(

how are you doing? i hope you are well!

Hi TS - fingers crossed he is on holiday and somebody else may be doing the scan. It is not good seeing the same person after a bad meeting but I am sure seeing the baby on screen will make you forget all about his idiocy.

Hello Miss Boudica, although 'new' to this thread I know a lot of the ladies and I am know you will find the support you need. Congrats on the new pg.

afm - had my anatomy scan today. All is well, no problems noted. I was given a list of this and detection rates and was surprised at how much they can see and how good the detection for it was. Dr doing the scan very sure it is a boy - so team blue for us. OH still taking it in as his preference was a girl but is happy that he is healthy and fine.

Blue Smartie! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Tell OH its ok you will have a girl next time and she will have a nice big strong brother to protect her! :hugs: Boy bits are so obvious aren't they :haha:

Mindy just ignore the grumpy tech he does not sound pleasant, fingers crossed its his day off! :hugs:

Lil Fella is having a party at the moment, and seems to be break dancing!

Ah that's unusual most men want a son first! Like you say as long as everything is fine it doesn't matter does it? My OH's preference is boy this time because his son has 2 sisters so it would be nice for him to have a brother. But then, our daughter has a brother and I think it would be nice for her to have a sister! I don't care as long as I have a healthy baby.

Blue Smartie! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Tell OH its ok you will have a girl next time and she will have a nice big strong brother to protect her! :hugs: Boy bits are so obvious aren't they :haha:

Mindy just ignore the grumpy tech he does not sound pleasant, fingers crossed its his day off! :hugs:

Lil Fella is having a party at the moment, and seems to be break dancing!

our boy bits wern't obvious at all that's why we've got a gender scan booked for saturday :dohh: lol

Hiya :wave:

Mrs Boudica, so sorry you feel ignored, i find that some threads are just too well established or have too many people on them to easily get started in them, this is a really good thread though and you will make friends here :friends: How many weeks pregnant are you?? I agree with finding, or even starting if there isnt one, a thread for the month you are due, Im on the September babies and only joined a few weeks ago but its brilliant as everyone is in the same boat :boat:

TS, good luck for tomorrow my dear, yes ignore the stupid tech and im sure you'll be able to see exactly whats going on :hugs:

Pink, :yipee: for anatomy scan all being well and congratulations for being team :blue: That scan is amazing isnt it, you can see so much!!

Loz, hee hee my baby seems to be throwing shapes all the time and now s/he is getting fatter the kicks are more like full blast jolts!!!

How are all the other ladies doing?? :flower:

Im off out for a meal, really struggling to fit a lot in these days so have a loose dress on so i can really fill up!!! :munch: xxx

yay for team blue, pink!! :happydance:

i hope you are all having a good evening :)

my parents are still here and we boiled lobsters and mussels for them this evening. they actually went and got the mussels out of the ocean themselves - dh, my dad, and our friend that is, us girls just watched. haha! i don't like either of those things so i ended up with chicken salad and crackers. it took so long to get the food ready that i was quite nauseous by then so i barely ate anything :( oh well! i'm eating too much junk lately anyway. haha!

Thinking of you today for your scan TS. What time do you have to go?

Thank you :) I go at 3:30 and then have to see the Dr right after for results, thankfully. I think I am 4.5 hours behind you guys so, 8 pm your time. I will update :)

Hope everything goes ok TS, sounds like you had a fun evening to keep your mind off of things :hugs: xxx

thank you. i am just starting to drink water now. but, i started spotting, very light brown, about 3 hours ago :( i don't know what to expect at all. :cry:

Stay positive my dear, spotting can be normal in pregnancy, we are all sending you hugs and positive thoughts xxx

when is your scan TS? hope the spotting means nothing. lots of girls spot in the early stages of pregnancy for many other reasons other than what we hope it's not

thank you. it is in 40 minutes. then i have to see the dr. i will update when i come home.

i am back with good news :)

the scan went well. measuring just where it should with the sac and fetal pole. the scan did show a cyst on my left ovary, which both the tech and the dr think is a corpus luteal cyst. the radiologist will send the report back soon and if it is anything else the dr will call. the dr said the cyst might be what is causing the light spotting and the pain on my left side.

i am relieved!

i hope all you ladies are well! take care!

i am back with good news :)

the scan went well. measuring just where it should with the sac and fetal pole. the scan did show a cyst on my left ovary, which both the tech and the dr think is a corpus luteal cyst. the radiologist will send the report back soon and if it is anything else the dr will call. the dr said the cyst might be what is causing the light spotting and the pain on my left side.

i am relieved!

i hope all you ladies are well! take care!

Great news!

Pink Yeah for team blue.

Great news on the scan too ts.

I'm still anxiously awaiting my 12 week scan date hope it will come in the post tomorrow. I need something else to aim for.
Cannot believe I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. I feel in limbo as I'm so excited but trying to hold back a little I want to start looking at clothes etc but its way too early. Looking at maternity clothes is as far as i am getting at the moment. I have told my dad and Emily. It's my dads 60th and my mam and dads ruby wedding so. we are planning a family meal out next week. I just know my brother and Sil will get suspicious. My brother has guessed all the times I have been pregnant. He says he just knows. We will see.

i hope your appt comes tomorrow, debzie :) wow! 10 weeks tomorrow. that is great! it will be interesting to know if your brother guesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->