Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Here it is ladies! My 7 week bean! We got to see the heartbeat too!

Attachments

• 7 week ultrasound.jpg
    7 week ultrasound.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 29
:happydance::dance::wohoo::loopy::yipee: Sarah thats gorgeous! I can't wait til mine now! :flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy:

YEY Sarah!!!!! That is a lovely scan picture :) soooooo pleased for you hun. Has it put your mind at rest now?

I had my booking appointment this morning - totally love my midwife :) Anyway how weird is this my expected due date from her calculation is the 19th September..........this is my first wedding anniversary!!! I hope this is a really good sign?

Anyway she is putting my referral in to the epau this afternoon and is requesting an early scan with Dr Haddad (who is the consultant at Chester). She isn't 100% that we will get Dr Haddad but is hoping we do as he is the best for us here in Chester. She said I will get my appointment date with in the next week :)

I also have sore boobies today :holly:

How is everyone feeling today?? xxx

aw Sarah that is an amazing scan!! :) yey!!!

Louby thats really good about getting a nice midwife- i suppose it really does make all the difference to know that you can tell her anything!!

Cant wait to see ur little rascal Lodzi- not too long to go now!

Im feeling worried today, i had a streak of blood in with my discharge last night and again there today. freaking out to the max!! but theres nothing i can do i suppose so just hav to wait and hope that everything is ok :S euurgh y cant pregnancy b simple!! lol!

Sarah :wohoo: excellent news! So how do you feel now?? Has your mind been put at ease or are you still nervous?? Such a lovely beany and to see the hb too is amazing!!

6 days till mine ... sorry im using this to act as a countdown as i usually come on here once a day at lunchtime!! Im quiet nervous but trying to visualise positive things!!

Loz, yep tell me about it, I had shepherds pie and cauliflower cheese for lunch an hour ago and my tummy is telling me its hungry again already!!!!

JD, dont worry chick, its very common for women to have a bit of spotting after implantation, when your period would have arrived had you not been preggers and also as a result of rough :sex: so it could be any number of things.

Louby, aw i have sore nips too now :holly: When is your booking appt???

xxxx

Hello Ladies :flower:

5 days til scan. Eeeeek.

JD I had a spot of blood not long after finding out about this one. It is very common. My friend who I saw last night bled randomly throughout her pregnancy and that resulted in a 8 day overdue huge baby girl! Call your midwife for some reassurance because I know its scary. :hugs:

I have been scared of sex which I know is silly because there is nothing up with me that would mean I shouldn't do it, and OH and I felt frisky today but he was as worried as me so I looked at it logically and decided that if the scan on tuesday shows bad news then I sure as hell won't be up for any sex for the forseeable, so I figured we were better off just doing it :blush:

STILL no morning sickness! I know its still early but I thought it would be creeping in slightly. Boobs continue to feel as though they have been in a boxing match. :holly:

Sarah that is wonderful news on your scan!!
I just got off the phone with my doctor's office and my HCG went from 247 on Monday to 786 yesterday. They told me that was good! They also scheduled an ultrasound for next thursday! They cautioned me that it might be too early still to see a heartbeat (I will be 5w2d at that point) but that we should at least be able to see the sac and make sure all looks as it should.

Those are good numbers, and yes thats a very early scan just remember not to worry if you don't see much. :hugs:

Morning :wave:

Ive been scared of :sex: too, OH has been asking me but im just too scared of jolting anything out of place, he thinks im being silly but i just want to wait till after wednesday, might let him at the weekend though and tell him to be gentle!!!!

Hopeful, brilliant news on the numbers and good that you get an early scan, im not sure what you'll be able to see but they will know what to expect from that many weeks so thats the important thing. :hugs:

Loz, 4 days for you, 5 days for me and 6 days for Hopeful!!! We are all in a row!! Im quite nervous although trying to concentrate on other things, how about you??

I wouldnt say I had morning sickness, more kind of a general sickiness but without actually feeling like im going to be sick! More like the dregs of a hangover but without the :wine:!!

xxxx

Not doing very well to be honest. Mentally prepared to hear the worst on tuesday as today I'm not tired, not hungry, no frequent peeing didn't even need one when I woke up, and boobs seem to be normalising. Not very sore at all. I know it could just be random fluctuations in symptoms but it doesn't feel normal to me, only time symptoms have ever vanished on me where with the MMC. I have read of similar things though that ended well. I guess it all depends on the individual, for many its common but for me, usually once the symptoms kick in they don't leave. At least if its bad news I will be finding out sooner rather than later!

Loz, I know you're panicking because pal is so hard but i just know you're going to be one happy lady on Tuesday, then all your symptoms will magically come back. That is pal for you it's mean and plays tricks x x x

Loz, I know it is hard, but try to stay positive... My sister in law went through her whole pregnancy having no symptoms whatsoever and now has a beautiful healthy baby girl... It can be normal to not feel much.

I'm just going from past experience. The healthy ones had no symptom break, and the MMC had symptom stoppage. There is always the possibility of this one being a girl and affectig me differently. I'm going to the scan thinking the worst so then the worst that can happen is I see what I half expect, and if its all good then it will be a pleasant surprise. Nothing short of giving birth will convince me that this will end in a baby but I felt that way from the BFP, its just how I roll since the mmc.

Fili when I was falling asleep last night something occurred to me, it probably doesn't make sense because well I was half asleep but have you ever had your lung function tested? Oxygen saturation? I was having a half asleep theory about unexplained loss and possible relationship to low lung function. I expect its not something included in rpl tests?

Ok so here goes....I have never started a thread before and I'm nervous lol

I lost a baby in November 2011, a MMC. I spent weeks after searching the internet and ended up on a TTC after a loss thread on here, with an absolutely fabulous bunch of ladies who are soooooo loving and supportive. I got a BFP in the first proper cycle after my loss....and I'm ecstatic as well as terrified and very nervous, but now that I am no longer TTC, I don't quite fit in to my regular thread. I obviously don't want to saturate a TTC after a loss thread with BFP talk, its just not right. At the same time I am not ready yet (and probably never will be ready) to jump into a regular first tri thread. So, here I am! It may just be me here, and hopefully Ladies from my old haunt with BFP's and the rest of them WHEN they get their BFPs, and well anyone else who has found themselves with a BFP after a loss, and who can't let themselves fully believe that it will work out just yet.

I am so cautiously pregnant I try not to think about it! And will certainly NOT be taking it for granted! I have had 2 healthy pregnancies and I did take those for granted, but never again! Scan is in 12 days....:argh: I am hoping so much that it all works out, but I can't let myself fully believe that it will just yet....maybe in 8 months or so when I meet Belly for real I MIGHT just allow myself to believe it. Trying to strike a balance between being cautious and maintaining a positive mental attitude is no easy task as I'm sure you know if you are reading this. :hugs:

I feel a bit odd about starting this thread, almost as if I am tempting fate, but I can't stand the limbo any longer!

:flower:

Sorry for your loss, ANDDD COOONGRATS!! :happydance: There is nothing wrong with you getting a BFP. I so want one to! So consider me with you. I also lost my baby in Nov. 2011 (on my wedding anniversary at that) and Dh and I are trying to conceive also. I read to wait 6 months, but my Dr. said that we could start trying when we were ready. So here we go.

I can understand you being cautious, when I get a BFP I am going to be the same way. Once you lose a baby it changes you, your view on pregnancy is never the same. I have 3 living children, and I took the first pregnancy for granted. My DD and youngest DS did the preterm labor doozie on me. So did my Angel baby, I just dilated to fast (labor lasted all of 2 hours total).

So consider me here with you. You need to fret, I am here. You need to vent, I am here. Good news, hey I am here. I am going to stalk girlfriend so bring it on!! You just might help me to bring some balance in also, I am in the 2WW now...

Aw Loz, I know exactly how you feel, every day I think about symptoms and if my boobs aren't as big or I dong feel sicky then I worry, only thing we can do is wait now, at least it's not long, try to think of something else whenever you start to worry.

Massive hugs chick xxx

Just visiting to say "yippppeeeeee" for Sarah Anne.

Congratulations Sarah!!!!!!! you are a true graduate from our last thread ttc before af after loss!! Well done!! X x x x

Big hugs loz, I know how you feel but I'm so sure you're going to be fine x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->