Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

How is everyone doing?!

Well, I guess I know because I went back quit a ways to catch up.

Clo-6 more weeks!! Time flies. It seems like not that long ago we were all joining this thread to share our happy news and talk about how scared we all were. I'm so happy for you. I CANNOT WAIT to find out what your LO is!

Mrs. Migg-I'm always so glad to read that your pregnancy is still progressing really well.

TS-I read about your spotting. I'm relieved that everything is okay. If it's any consolation, I spotted for the first 3 months of my pregnancy. I know it's very scary after experiencing a loss, but hang in there. You're doing great so far!

Loz-Not long for you now either. And I still see that you are experiencing BH :( How is your blood pressure and sugar levels?

Twinkie-Glad your LO moved enough for you to hear the heartbeat! I always love hearing that sound. Once I got towards the end, I heard it so much during the NSTs that it became calming. So much so I would almost fall asleep in the recliner they had me sit in.

How is Bump? I don't know if I read back far enough to the last time she posted. I really hope she's doing well.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. It's been awhile! But I'm just so happy you're all doing so well.

Yeardley is still in the NICU. We've had some set backs and some milestones. It sure is an emotional roller coaster. I'm glad to say that she is regulating her own body temp, she is now 4 lbs. and she is finally starting to take full bottles, so her feeding tube should be removed soon. Once that's all done, she can come home as long as the pediatric cardiologist in Hawaii doesn't think she needs to have the surgery to close the hole in her heart right away. If he thinks it should be done now, then we'll be taking her there. I'm not stressed about it anymore as she isn't really showing any symptoms from it besides a high respiratory rate every once in awhile. Even if she DOES need the surgery, it has a 99% success rate, and it's done with a catheter in her leg, so it's not really invasive. After that, she'll live a normal life, and it will be like it never happened.

I was going to add new pictures, but once again, I have to compress them, and I have NO idea how to do that on this computer.

Crayz! I was just thinking about you guys! 4lbs already thats excellent! Yeardley is one tough cookie! :happydance:

My sugars are fine, bp fluctuates, but usually is only high if I have had more than 2 cups of tea within a small amount of time :blush: I had a couple of readings that wikipedia classed as 'pre-hypertension' but after 30 mins of breathing exercises those readings go down.

I can't stop eating peaches, nectarines, and ice...oh and bacon lol (NOT at the same time)

The BH's don't worry me much, I'm just gearing up for another super fast water slide method labour! I did have one last night while cooking dinner that was strong enough to make me stop and sit down :wacko: I don't really expect to make it to 40 weeks. :haha:

That is such wonderful news about Yeardley :D. I hope she is able to come home very soon.

Crayz, thanks for letting us know how Yearley is doing. She is such a tough little cookie! I'm pleased that you sound positive and like you are holding up ok - it can't be easy having a baby in NICU all this time. Thank you for your kind words.
Mindy, how are you feeling?
Clo, not long now, how exciting!!

hi mrs. m! how are you doing?

i am feeling pretty :sick: lately. trying to find food that is appealing to me is very hard. haha! i have been eating a lot of bread type things (not easy when i am gluten intolerant! haha!).

i think this thread is going to get really exciting in the next month or so with all the babies coming!!

Thanks Ladies! I'm just trying o stay strong. That's not to say I don't break down and cry every once in awhile like a lunatic!

And this is what I have to look forward to until I die... Lots of stress, anxiety, and tears. HOORAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm sure it will ALL be worth it though.

Anyways, I'm gonna go do the smarty-pants dance because I figured out how to make my pictures smaller.

Attachments

• DSC_6384.jpg
    DSC_6384.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_6392.jpg
    DSC_6392.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_6378.jpg
    DSC_6378.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
TS-I have to laugh every time I look at the bath picture because you can't see the hair on the top of her head because she's so blonde. You can only see the hair on the sides of her head. I always think she looks like a little old man in that picture with the wrinkles and the fact that she looks bald on top.

It cracks me up.

haha! i didn't even notice that! too funny :D i think she is going to give you so many more laughs. lots of stress and worry but so much love and happiness that the stress will seem like nothing.

our friend's little girl is going to be 11 months in about a week and she is forever making everyone laugh. so silly!

Thanks Ladies! I'm just trying o stay strong. That's not to say I don't break down and cry every once in awhile like a lunatic!

And this is what I have to look forward to until I die... Lots of stress, anxiety, and tears. HOORAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm sure it will ALL be worth it though.

Anyways, I'm gonna go do the smarty-pants dance because I figured out how to make my pictures smaller.

Awwwwwwww so adorable! Good job I'm preggers because she just about doubles how broody I'm feeling already! :haha: Well done on the picture mastering!:happydance:

Ladies, I have begun my confinement! The school holidays start today- 6 weeks with NO school run! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I celebrated by buying some scrubbing brushes I am going to clean the carpets! :haha:

Loz is nesting!! Crayz she is BEAUTIFUL!!! And Mindy, I'm the same! I don't fancy eating anything at all it's so tiresome.

I'm nesting and babysitting a kitten! She's called Ninja and is highly amusing, seems to take exception to everything in the house and attacks things left right and center. :haha:She curled up on my bump at one point, and Lil Fella woke up and did his level best to bounce her off! :haha:

Hiya

TS, yes I had exactly the same, lots of creamy cm, it calmed down in 2nd Tri but now back with avengeance and im getting through 2 or 3 panty liners a day (TMI sorry :blush:) don’t worry about that chick its very normal.

Lexi, wow sounds like its been a tough few weeks for you but it sounds like Yeardley is getting stronger and if there is talk of letting her come home then that has to be a very good thing :hugs: Wow those pics are amazing, what a little cutie pie she is and I love that she has a really determined look on her face in the middle picture, bless her. How are you doing yourself??

Loz, hee hee peaches and bacon, :sick:, so are BH a good thing then, strengthening the muscles, mine still don’t hurt but are so strong sometimes!! So jealous that you have done with work, I have 3 weeks to go and really don’t know how im going to last!! :comp:

MrsM, I know, scary!!! :argh: How are you doing?? Almost 17 weeks that’s brilliant!!

How is everyone else? Yes Bump, how are you doing, not heard from you in a while, hope everything is ok?? :dust:

AFM, nesting on my day off today, first lot of baby washing and tiring out Lola has tired me out too :sleep:

xxx

Attachments

• washing.jpg
    washing.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • _DSC1647 small.jpg
    _DSC1647 small.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks, she is only 7 months old, huge though, I call her a lion!!! xxx

>__< unsubscribed again! stupid phone

:wave: hope everyone is well :)

Thanks, she is only 7 months old, huge though, I call her a lion!!! xxx

I bet she is tons of fun!

hi pichi! I hope you are well too :)

i have a question for you ladies. do you have any tricks to deal with hip pain while "sleeping". i say "sleeping" because i find myself waking up a lot because of the pain. we got a new mattress about a year and a half ago and it has a 3 inch memory foam pillow top. it is my no means hard but i feel like i am sleeping on a concrete slab! i have gotten my snoogle out 2 nights ago but it doesn't help the pain in the hip i am laying on. laying on my back sort of helps my hips but for some reason laying on my back makes me nauseous. :dohh: so, does anyone have any tips for me? i am considering trying to sleep on the couch but Shawn would be sad if i didn't sleep in bed with him.

Hiya

TS, I found mine got a bit better when we changed mattresses but if yours is already a good one then i wouldnt change again. Do you have a pregnancy pillow? I recommend the Dream Genii .... i kind of lie on my side but leaning forward or backwards slightly onto the pillow and this means the bony hip bit isnt sticking right down into the bed .... i have to turn over about 4 times each night too just to swap sides and relieve the pressure. Mind you i get up twice for the loo too!! :loo:

xxx

thank you :) i have a snoogle, https://leachco.stores.yahoo.net/snoogle.html

i did find that leaning either a little forward or a little back did help. i will try to remember that tonight.

i am turning over at least 10 times a night. so often. plus, i am getting up to pee at least 2 times a night. :S haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->