Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hey guys, sorry Ive been quiet- been freaking out for a week lol! but I have been stalking and am over the moon for you all!!

I called for an early scan there today and they hav given me one for the 8th Feb- thank goodness cos i dont think i could cope until the 12 week mark!! im not feeling overly positive today, been really really lightly spotting for a week on and off, but trying to keep positive... easier said than done tho!!

by the time of the u/s i will be 7 weeks so i should see everything all being well. keep all fingers and toes crossed in the meantime!!

Hey

Twinkie, I second what Loz said, congrats but keeping fingers crossed for you, its a scary time, noone can deny that but my philosophy is to stay positive, nothing ever came good from worrying and it is all just wasted energy. Easier said that done I know but its worth trying. Your scan will come round in no time chick :dust:

JD, aw mate, nothing wrong with quietly stalking!! You'll have your own good news soon, 8th Feb isnt very far away!! How have you been feeling??

Im feeling quite sicky but still no vomiting!! Knackered and tummy growing pains too!! Booked my midwife appt for the 14th Feb too, i think having these appointments gives us some milestones to get through which is good rather than thinking, oh lord, 8 months to go!!!!

:hugs:

xxx

Hey Clobo!!

Yeah im feeling sick and i have thee worst gas ever!! gettin wee pains today but i hav a feelin its my head makin them up- i havent stopped thinkin about my last miscarriage- i was 5w4 then and keep thinkin it will happen again... i think once i get over today il feel a little better and im trying to keep thinking that baby is just snuggling in and thats whats causing the blood... although it is bringing back memories.... its kinda reassuring that its been happening for over a week cos the last time i spotted for four days and then it happened :( positive mental attitude is SOOOOO difficult!!!

I think ur totally right tho- scans r milestones that help keep us sane... i cant wait!!

Yep milestones and positive thinking ... dont think about the past at all, this is a new bean and a new year, focus on the future chick!!

Feeling grotty is a brilliant sign, i wee and fart a lot too as well as such vivid dreams and no sleep ..... so glamourous .... not complaining though, loving it!!!!

xxxx

i no me too- ive never been so glad to rip clothes with being bloated and farting ALL the time... its awful for hubby! not attractive lol!!!

good idea... i need to stop stressing- new year new bean... i like ur thinkin Clobo!!! :D

I cant wait to see everyones scans- its gonna b so much fun having friends to get through this with!! :) xox

Every time you think about the past that is your new mantra to repeat to yourself!!!!

Yes its lovely to be with people going through the same thing, especially after our situations.

Let it rip girl!!!

xxxx

I fart a lot too :haha: I have felt sick all day today, which is excellent!

JD little pains are quite normal, and will get quite achey sometimes you must try not to panic. The spotting could be a number of things including things as simple as a sensitive cervix, or a ovarian cyst thats playing up. One of my friends bled randomly throughout her whole 9 months. The wait for a scan is a pain but before 6 weeks its more of a stress than a reassurance.

I found my camera.....off to photograph the scan pic!

I hope I uploaded it right. The attachment management thing is not really very clear to me!

Attachments

• DSCN7701.jpg
    DSCN7701.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN7702.jpg
    DSCN7702.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
Wow Loz! Your sack is huge! Mine is so tiny compared to yours!

Hey girls i had a miscarriage in oct 2011 and im now 7 weeks... i told my fob and he told me it was him or the baby... he said i should get rid of it and im selfish and my baby will end up in care.. im so scared but i would rather be a single mum then give up a child for him!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt88dff.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttcbb0a.aspx

Awww great scan pics!

Well I got my first blood test results in, at 10 or 11 dpo, my hcg was 30 and my progesterone was 31.4. These numbers sound pretty good to me. I go for repeat blood work this afteroon.

Hey girls i had a miscarriage in oct 2011 and im now 7 weeks... i told my fob and he told me it was him or the baby... he said i should get rid of it and im selfish and my baby will end up in care.. im so scared but i would rather be a single mum then give up a child for him!

Oh hun I'm sorry for your loss and sorry you have such a heartless excuse for a man giving you stress. Congratulations on the new pregnancy, you can do it without the father y'know, its not easy whether or not you are single but from what you say having him around would do more harm than good. What kind of man says someones baby will end up in care? Gah that makes me so damn angry!! Kick the asshole out of your life, you will meet someone else y'know, I did after splitting up with the father of my first. I met a lovely fella and he loves my first son just like he loves the one we have together. Being a single mum does not mean you will be single forever. It is perfectly normal to be scared because making a new life is a huge thing to do, but its so rewarding. You will never actually be alone even when you are because you can come on here and be supported by ladies who won't ever tell you that you can't do it. Sounds to me like your fob is the selfish one, and you just want to be able to grow your baby in peace. I actually want to punch him in the balls for saying that to you. Whatever you do, don't make any decisions based on any opinions of his as he clearly is a horrible person. Sounds like he doesn't want the responsibility of being a father so if you tell him you don't want him to be the father anyway and that you want nothing from him he way well just leave you in peace to have your bub. Do you love this 'man' or do you feel as though you just kind of exist with him? He honestly doesn't sound lovable at all! :hugs:

Awww great scan pics!

Well I got my first blood test results in, at 10 or 11 dpo, my hcg was 30 and my progesterone was 31.4. These numbers sound pretty good to me. I go for repeat blood work this afteroon.

I'm not sure about progesterone numbers but I'm sure I have seen someone say a 15 is good so if thats the case 31 sounds ace! Hcg of 30 at 10 or 11 dpo is spot on too. I was testing early the cycle I got bfp and I got a faint line with a 25 miu/ml test on 11 dpo, after a very white neg on 10 dpo. I think your numbers sound lovely :flower:

Awww great scan pics!

I'm not sure about progesterone numbers but I'm sure I have seen someone say a 15 is good so if thats the case 31 sounds ace! Hcg of 30 at 10 or 11 dpo is spot on too. I was testing early the cycle I got bfp and I got a faint line with a 25 miu/ml test on 11 dpo, after a very white neg on 10 dpo. I think your numbers sound lovely :flower:

Thanks! Progesterone has been a problem for me. The pregnancy that I miscarried my progesterone was only 6.8 @ 19dpo, so I am over the moon that it is 31 @ 10/11dpo (I am on supplements twice a day, so it is not surprising that it is higher!).

Oh Claire. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. It sounds to me like your fob is the selfish one! Only you can make the choice for yourself. I think that you'll make a great mom though!

I am so sorry he is being such a jerk, why can't they realize that when they give ultimatums like that they will always come out on the losing end?

Claire, I second what the others said, if they guy says something like that then he really isnt worth it. You can do this and hopefully you have a loving family and friends that will support you through this. :hugs:

Loz, :rofl: sackzilla, love it .... we can see a lovely bean though and thats the main thing!!! Do you have another scan booked??

Twinkie, good news on the progesterone being higher, hopefully the supplements are doing their job? HcG level on its own doesnt tell you much i suppose, its more the fact that it doubles over 48 hours ... when do you get the results from yesterday??

Hope everyone else is doing ok?? Im feeling very :sick: today without actually wanting to hurl, wish i wasnt at work!!! Today is going so slow!!! Here is my pic, finally emailed it to work so i can upload! One of the puppies Im having one of next friday too!!!

Parp :blush:

xxxx

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Puppy 6 weeks.jpg
    Puppy 6 weeks.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
Clobo!!! Ur scan is sooooo clear!!!!!!! did u drink loads before u went in?? lovin the puppies too- they all look so cute and cuddly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->