• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cautiously saying hello

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi there ladies,

Well it's been a long time in the making, but finally I'm able to graduate from TTC to the first tri! We've been trying 16 months and experienced three chemicals in that time, but finally, I have tests that are getting darker as they should and a positive digi. I'm still scared, but I really hope this is my rainbow.

This will be my third baby; I have a four-year-old son and a daughter who turns two tomorrow. I was on here throughout her pregnancy and felt so comforted and excited to be a part of the board, so I'm excited to feel that once more.

I'm due the 25th of March and we'll be staying team yellow.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Hi squirrel. Congrats! We share the same due date.
I've been trying since 2013 and have mc all 4 previous pregnancies. Struggling to get excited about this one because I'm afraid I'll just lose it too. Hoping to find a group to celebrate with and worry with.

Hi I'm also on team yellow :thumbup:
Trying for 9 years for this baby..it's my second..
Happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Congrats!!!! Due March 15th here.Not sure which team yet.

Congrats!! I'm sorry for your previous losses and hope this is your sticky little baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"