Cautiously saying hi!

Gem1302

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I can't believe I'm back here again!
I've had progressively darker IC pregnancy tests all week and finally got my BFP yesterday on a first response!
I was last here 2.5 years ago when I was pregnant with my little boy! I'm so scared of having 2 hehe!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
Don't worry I'm in the same boat as you last here 21/2 years ago with my munchkin and now 4 +4 with this one xx

Don't worry I'm in the same boat as you last here 21/2 years ago with my munchkin and now 4 +4 with this one xx

Hi! I'm glad there's someone else here! I think I remember you actually, your name is familiar :) I'm 3weeks6days I think - going from my OPKs. How are you finding it so far?

Hi! I'm glad there's someone else here! I think I remember you actually, your name is familiar :) I'm 3weeks6days I think - going from my OPKs. How are you finding it so far?

It feels the same as last time but already finding it uncomfortable lieing down in certain positions. Touch wood I haven't been sick yet but nausea is there especially straight when I get up and then in the evening. How are you feeling xx

It feels the same as last time but already finding it uncomfortable lieing down in certain positions. Touch wood I haven't been sick yet but nausea is there especially straight when I get up and then in the evening. How are you feeling xx

I'm ok so far, peeing quite often - I never had to get up in the night but I am twice a night now! I had a lot of water infections with Jenson so hoping it's not that starting so early again! I feel sick after eating and go hot quite a bit but that's it - more than I had with my first though! I just had painful boobs for a week with him!

I'm ok so far, peeing quite often - I never had to get up in the night but I am twice a night now! I had a lot of water infections with Jenson so hoping it's not that starting so early again! I feel sick after eating and go hot quite a bit but that's it - more than I had with my first though! I just had painful boobs for a week with him!

My boobs are shocking the now lmao xx

Yeah I'm waiting for it :haha: I have a feeling I'll wake up tomorrow at 4 weeks in agony with them!

Yeah I'm waiting for it :haha: I have a feeling I'll wake up tomorrow at 4 weeks in agony with them!

Mine where sore before I missed AF lol but right now the SPD pain and constipation pain are the worst xx

Mine where sore before I missed AF lol but right now the SPD pain and constipation pain are the worst xx

Did you have SPD with your first? I'm not looking forward to that again, I could barely walk! I'll be wearing my bump support belt as soon as there's any bump to support this time around!

Did you have SPD with your first? I'm not looking forward to that again, I could barely walk! I'll be wearing my bump support belt as soon as there's any bump to support this time around!

Yeah was so sore especially lying down at night didn't have a decent nights sleep for most of the nine months and still bothered me after dd was born xx

:( I hope it's not too bad for you this time around! Here's hoping for an easyish 9 months!

Yes!
29th April I think! My cycles were irregular but was tracking ovulation. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->