Cautiously saying hi!

I was 21 hours last time by induced but was not good xx

I went into labour at 9 days over, I had been 2cm for a week and arrived at hospital still 2cm, over 14 hours I got to 8cm but never progressed any further, I developed an infection, he pooped twice & was back to back, after 24 hours they took me down for an emergency section :( I had nightmares about labour for months, I'm very scared about it this time around!

I went into labour at 9 days over, I had been 2cm for a week and arrived at hospital still 2cm, over 14 hours I got to 8cm but never progressed any further, I developed an infection, he pooped twice & was back to back, after 24 hours they took me down for an emergency section :( I had nightmares about labour for months, I'm very scared about it this time around!

Bludy hell sounds like we both had terrible labours 1 was took in 12 days late with my waters breaking but nothing happening, induced so wasn't allowed to eat or drink got 8 contractions in 10 minutes but they weren't doing anything, they double checked and my hind waters hadn't broke so they broke them then the contractions really started ended up taking 2 much gas and air so was giving epidural which ended up leaking in my back ended up 21 hours later with being cut and forceps xxx

Ouchie :( that's one thing I am glad didn't happen - induction, I do feel for you! Hopefully smoother sailing for us both this time!

Oh no :( SPD pain? I've actually felt better today although I just had to get a new bra as my boobs have apparently grown :blush: I took my final test today (I'm obsessed with testing!) and had a very dark line within about 10 seconds :) which makes me feel very happy! Are you constantly feeling hungry? I could constantly eat but eating makes me queasy!

Oh no :( SPD pain? I've actually felt better today although I just had to get a new bra as my boobs have apparently grown :blush: I took my final test today (I'm obsessed with testing!) and had a very dark line within about 10 seconds :) which makes me feel very happy! Are you constantly feeling hungry? I could constantly eat but eating makes me queasy!

Oh god yeah constantly hungry especially for rubbish. I was the same then done my clear blue that said I was 2-3 weeks xx

How's today been for you? My boobs are now sensitive, I have terrible wind :blush: and could sleep for a year :( I've also been quite snappy with everyone! Woops!

Very tired really sore boobs and I weirdly feel like I'm further on than I am. Not to mention the feeling something is pushing my pelvic bone up it feels so awkward. Oh and Im roasting all day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->