CB Digi 3+ Yesterday, 2-3 Today. Update post 8

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I know this might have been asked before, but can't find the thread.

I am 5 weeks today and tested with a cb digi today and got 3+. I tested on 12dpo and got 1-2 and never testes again because I had betas taken on 14dpo.

When did you get 3+? Is this in normal range?

Thanks! Xxx

Those tests measure how long it's been since ovulation, where as doctors go by the first day of the last menstrual period. Since we usually ovulate a little over a week past after our "time of the month" is over, it sounds like your test is showing up right on target.

Thanks, I ov'd on cd14 (usually on cd17) and usually have a 28,29 day cycle. I just want to see progression since I am a bit nervous after my two losses.

Absolutely - got mine at around 5 weeks as well (I think 4 weeks, 6 days).

I don't know why I tested again, but guess it comes with the worry after a loss and eventhough I know CB is not trust worthy, I also know what it's like to have a loss..........

I got 3+ yesterday and today I got 2-3! So I opened them up, but don't know what I should think of the lines. Please can you ladies give me some advice.

Top two is yesterday and bottom today.

Attachments

• Benoni-20140618-07899.jpg
    Benoni-20140618-07899.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
ignore the lines if you have had this many bfp's then stop fretting drink some water and put your feet up

Your urine could be more diluted this morning, don't worry, I've heard lots of bad reviews about these tests. Relax :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->