CB digi test still reading 1-2 weeks @ 22DPO

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by SonnyEm, Apr 22, 2009.

1. SonnyEm

SonnyEm Well-Known Member

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has had this? I got a bfp at 16DPO with a supermarket hpt then retested with a cb digi on 18DPO at it read 1-2 weeks pregnant which surprised me as thought would be 2-3 weeks. Did another this morning at 22DPO and its still reading 1-2 weeks. Should I be worried?? I've got a docs appointment next tues but that at the mom feels a life time away.
    Thanks in advance!

2. MrsO29

MrsO29 Me-Hubby-2 kids-2 m/cs

There have been so many threads on these stupid tests, with the general feeling being they are so inaccurate and make you worry for no reason.
    It is better to use normal tests when you can judge the line strength for yourself.

I got a 2-3 weeks at 27dpo then my 3+ at 28dpo.

3. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

Mine was the other way - it said 3+ weeks within about 15 seconds of activating the test, I was expecting 2-3 weeks and did wonder for a while that I was actually a month further along than I thought I was.

I asked on here and everyone told me not to panic cos they are not always that accurate.

Try to relax, I'm sure you'll be fine x

4. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

Yes, lots of people confused by these indicators on tests.
    Just ignore it.

:)

5. tori_cottier

tori_cottier Well-Known Member

I was the same with me just two days ago,

I was having a day of where i just didn't feel preganant and needed re asurance that i was (I'm 8w5d) so took a clear clue two day before this it came up 3+ (which you would expect) but this time it came up 2-3 i honestly can't tell you how much my heart sank,

The next day i took it again and it was 3+ again and was advised to stop POAS as the CB are not reliable

Honestly hun the best way to find out how far you are gone is via a scan it will save all the heart ache and i would hate to think someone is going through what i did through CB

Please don't worry honestly they are not reliable as they make out to be

Best wishes

6. Maidenet

Maidenet Well-Known Member

Ignore them! I think they should be banned, as being pregnant you already have stress, but adding stupid wrong dates to it is just GURRRRRR.

I bought one of these, and when it said 1-2 weeks I was devistated and thought the worst.

They really shouldnt be aloud because they kinda pray on hormonal woman who will go out and buy more to see if the week thing changes or not!

xxxxx

7. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

throw it away lol
    sorry but i hate them

8. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

couldnt agree more! xx

9. maybethisit

maybethisit Well-Known Member