Cb digi.... views?

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi all...

I know digis are frowned upon by most but what are your views on them??

I got a 2-3 on June 13th... am now 6w1d I think and still 2-3. Lines inside of test seem to get darker from first 2-3 and my other hpts have gone darker.

P.s I really don't need the 'a line is a line your pregnant stop testing!' With 4 losses I'm doing this for my own sanity haha

Top test was June 13th then June 17 and now today. All 2-3

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-22-04.35.36.jpg
    PicsArt_06-22-04.35.36.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
I don't think you should look or take the lines in the digital as anything, however they are all darker. You will likely get your 3 plus soon. I no how you feel though sweetie xxx

Thank you hun. Got an early scan on Friday as I'm under the care of a consultant. So hard to stay positive after so many losses xxx

I no, I've only had one last month but I feel so worried with every pain and I've been through hundreds of test making sure they are darker and digitals are changing, it's so worrying xx

Snap hun... must have spent a bomb this month it's ridiculous BUT it has calmed me sooooo every silver lining. Have you any scans booked xxx

They are nothing but worry sticks!!! I was 6 weeks and got a 2-3 result still even a week after getting it the first time.. My hcg was over 7000. Even just google it and youll see how many people its done this to

I think digital test are great provided you take them at the right time. Just remember to add two weeks to the result you get.

I think you'd probably get a 3+ on your next test, I got a 3+ when mibe looked like yours so you must literally be a smidge off. Looking good 😃

I only ever used 2 digi tests the first should have been a 3+ but was 2-3, 9 days later I still only got a 2-3 at that point I decided to step away as they arent worth the worry :flower:

I think next one could be 3+ too yours look like my 3+ I was testing worrying so much spent a fortune because wasn't getting 3+ got my 3+ on fmu at 6 weeks xxx

Thanks girls. Totally agree that they are nothing but worry sticks.... I've just never got a 3+ as all pregnancies ended in mc so I feel like it's a little milestone to myself to get 3+ if that makes sense? Must admit I am loving how dark the straps have gone so think I'll retest Friday and see what it says. Thanks girls xxx

Cb digi hasn't arrived but used my cb easy plus and I'm extremely happy with my line! Scan tomorrow!

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-23-07.43.33.jpg
    PicsArt_06-23-07.43.33.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel