CB digital pregnancy test with conception indicator?????

i didnt know you could take them apart i ran up stair found my negative digi ripped it open and the test strip with the conrtol line on has 3 lines altogether inc control line!

i got faint line on early response and not pregnant on digi
i bought asda brands got lines, i dont like the digi ones!

hello guys, just letting you all know that the :witch: has arrived. so least we all know that a test lookin like that is def negative.....anyway....lets bring on the big O!!!

take care girlies and thanks again!!

:hug:

You arent meant to read the lines on a digi test....Silly I know but they measure LH aswell as HCG....

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html
:hugs: Good luck :dust:

Beat me to it! I was just about to post that link.

just letting this little link know that i got my BFP yesterday!!!! yay at 8dpo! done about 5 tests now!! and theyre pretty noticable!! and i wont be trying a digi this time for about a week haha and then i'll let you know whats hidden behind my digi when its positive!!

heres my BFP

xxx

Attachments

• bfpagain 008.jpg
    bfpagain 008.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 252
Congrats!! Thats a lovely clear line for 8dpo!!

wow that looks awesome!!!!! haha!!! anyways... its defo two lines, so i would wait a few days and do another FR and then a few days later do another digi... good luck im just as anxious as you!!! mwah xx

if you do a digi then could you post a pic of what the inside of a positive one looks like? just for future reference as i'm a poas addict :rofl:

big congratulations babe, really is a lovely :bfp:

oh you did say you would, didn't read it properly, my attention was drawn towards your test haha xxx

hey girls!! so i done the digi last night and one this morning and they both said pregnant 1-2

being honest....there isnt a lot of difference in a pregnant one....just the top line is a lot darker....

Attachments

• cb positive 008.jpg
    cb positive 008.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 260
you know what i opend up my digi when i got my bfp "pregnant 1-2" and it looked exactly like that :S:S then i took another one a few days later and opened it up again looked like that but darker!?

you know what i opend up my digi when i got my bfp "pregnant 1-2" and it looked exactly like that :S:S then i took another one a few days later and opened it up again looked like that but darker!?

yea?? i got pregnant 1-2 aswell so thats maybe why!! :rofl: think the lines are just darker when you are preg and light when you arent....was just showing the girls the difference between my neg on the first page that i got last month and my positive on the page before this one.
:hug:

well all that's confirmed is that everytime i do a digi i will be convinced it's darker then last time meaning i'm well on my way to a :bfp:
:rofl:
when i got my positive digi i was so over the moon to get pregnant i didn't think to open it, i obviously wasn't a poas addict back then :rofl:
congrats again babe xxx

well all that's confirmed is that everytime i do a digi i will be convinced it's darker then last time meaning i'm well on my way to a :bfp:
:rofl:
when i got my positive digi i was so over the moon to get pregnant i didn't think to open it, i obviously wasn't a poas addict back then :rofl:
congrats again babe xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ohhh this ttc thing does strange things to us woman doesnt it!!
thanks babe, and good luck to you :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

interestingly enough just found this when searching for the results from a clearblue digital with conception indicator

Actually not so with the new ones, I had the same problem and called them and the lady told me the best way to be certain was to check the lines when disposing of it (If you don't know already you ARE suppose to open them and remove the battery, batteries are NOT meant to be thrown in the trash EVER). The new ones have different sensitivities and control lines, if the right side has two solid lines and the other side had one there is a very good chance you are pregnant. For those who believe what that pee on a stick website tells you she is referring to the OLD TESTS not the new ones, some old tests test for LH on top of HCG, the newer ones only test for HCG. The companies tell you not to open them and rely on what is inside because it works different and the test can tell the difference between a normal line and a flow line, with these tests it can look the same and be deceiving. Also because the *don't read after* mark is sooner with them so most women opening it are opening it well after the read time and end up reading a false positive.

Xonika, I'd just convinced myself that the three lines inside the test don't contradict the 'not pregnant' result I read and now I've read your post. I don't know what to think. I'll let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->