CB OPK.. is it a possibility?

ksybr10

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm using the cb opk and I've had blinking smiley meaning high since Saturday night. Will I ever get a solid smiley? I've tried to pinpoint my exact o date for the last few months but I'm to irregular. Is there a possibility to not get a peak solid smiley and still ovulate? I guess I'm just anxious and a little frustrated that I only keep getting blinking smileys. Of course dh and I are still loving it up.

But was just wondering...

Thanks!

It is possible. Every woman's body (and every individual cycle) is different, and sometimes you'll never produce enough LH for that particular brand of OPK to pick it up, but you'll still ovulate. I've found that OPK's are best used in conjunction with another method of fertility checking, such as temping and/or checking cervical position and cervical mucus. You also may want to try just switching brands of OPK to see if you can get a positive on a different one.

That said, I've had the blinking smiley for 6 days before finally getting a solid. So it's possible you just haven't had your LH surge yet. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->