CB opk's

breavis

Pregnant with baby #4
Reaction score
I tested with my clear blue advance digital ovulation test this morning and got a flashing smiley face. I tested this afternoon with the clear blue easy reader and got a O which is a neg. Well, tonight I test with a IC test strip and got a half dark have light test line which is really weird because I never get a line unless my surge is there. So, I tested again with the cb advance and got a smiley which is a positive and my cb easy reader was neg. Im not sure what's going on. Has anyone had this happen? Both test were from the same pee so not sure why one would be neg and one pos. Any advice?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
I had something very similar happen this month actually! I used the advanced and got flashing smilies with an 'O' on the regular cb. I then got the full smile on the advanced when it was still 'O' on the regular. My smilie on the regular cb came 1 day after it showed on the advanced.

I thought it was very weird too, but I think the regular test was more accurate, based on my cm and ov pain. Maybe the advanced is useful in giving us more notice of ovulation though, since it's showing high fertility as opposed to just peak, so if I were you I wouldn't worry too much about what the tests say and just get down to BD'ing ;)

I got a smiley this morning in the regular cb digi. I think that the cb advance is more sensitive then the cb digi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->