cb ovulation test

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Since my first cycle off bcp was 37 days I was going to relax abit and leave this cycle.

in on cycle day 12 and got loads (i mean tons) of ewcm yesterday.

curiousity got the better of me and i went and got a clear blue digi. Just taken the test and BAM solid smiley.

my question is what's my chances ... We dtd Wednesday and Friday night. We can't bd for a good few hours yet. If ive got a solid smiley.... Have i o'd? Xxx

Unsure but stalking!! I am considering trying ovulation tests nx month

Hi... I was just curious and now confused!!! Ill take another one tomorrow and see what it does. With the ewcm in tempted to believe it. Now i think my bding times are wrong.

hoping Fridays dts will catch it xx

Solid smiley means you will o 12-48hrs after. New to opk myself so hope that's right good luck

Hi thanks for taking the time to reply .... I read on there website that you shouldn't not get a solid smiley the first every day as the reader hadn't had time to build up your personal pattern. So now im even more confused. Also i cant now retest ase the reader doesn't allow you for 48 hours once you get ur smiley xx

Surely if your surge is high it would show regardless of when u use. Very confusing they don't make it easy ha ha

Im so confused haha oh well... Another reason to bd tonight. My other half probably loves the confusion at the moment xx

So now in really confused... Waited the 48 hours for smiley to disapear .... Tested again this morning and BAM yet another solid smiley.

I think this is yet another nasty side affect of coming of BCP :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"