CB strip positive but empty circle?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Not sure why I am torturung myself. I'm on bcp but last month I happened to O so I thought I would check this month. I got 8 days of flashing smiles then 3 days of solids (I have three holders). I have tested three times today with empty circles. But two strips look questionably positive but one was glaringly positive. Has this happened to anyone else? I used these opks for like 4 cycles at least and never had this.

I didn't temp yesterday, but my afternoon temp was 97.92 instead of 98.4-6. This morning's temp was 97.5.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 15
These were my strips from yesterday and the day before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 7.40.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 7.40.08 PM.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
I've read that the lines on the digital tests can't be used as regular line OPKS cause they test for two hormones (FSH and estrogen) so the lines mean so little. I've gotten smiley faces to eject the strip and find only a faint second line.

Hm. My smiley face lines always come out super dark or darker than my control. Something similar happened the cycle I hit my bfp (was reminiscing just now through my old test photos), but the line wasn't that dark. I did end up Oing either Sunday or Monday, but without a reliable morning temp on Monday I have to go by cramps and afternoon temp. But this morning was 97.98 which is typical range to be 2dpo.

But why I torture myself over nothing is beyond me. I'm not doing the whole put off my next pack again to see if anything pans out from pulling out. My pack ends Saturday so if through some miracle of God anything happened I don't see it living through the withdrawal bleed

That's pretty interesting! Mine sometimes are as dark and sometimes they're not, then I read that you shouldnt even judge the lines on the digital ones.

I'm sorry Dobby, maybe you shouldn't even start another pack and see what happens, pulling out is already preventing, that's how me and DH have prevented through our 5 years together (except for trying for DS) so just go without bc and if it happens it happens! Maybe just fill yours with tick tacks for SO :p

That's pretty interesting! Mine sometimes are as dark and sometimes they're not, then I read that you should even judge the lines on the digital ones.

I'm sorry Dobby, maybe you shouldn't even start another pack and see what happens, pulling out is already preventing, that's how me and DH have prevented through our 5 years together (except for trying for DS) so just go without bc and if it happens it happens! Maybe just fill yours with tick tacks for SO :p

Lmfao tic tacs!!! Between J's kool aid menstruation and your tic tac bcp... Omg I love you both. I needed that chuckle.

We used to pull out when I wasn't in my fertile window so I trust it. His self control is insane. He did have a dry orgasm though. I didn't feel anything and he wouldn't have stayed in if he thought anything evils come out. Plus, tmi when he did withdraw there was A LOT.

The only problem with that is that I do want him to go back to not withdrawing. I don't finish when he pulls out. So it wouldn't be fair because one random day he is gling to stop pulling out thinking I am on the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->