CBFM - 14 days of high fertitilty - no peak!

happykt20

Reaction score
Hi,

Question for anyone using a CBFM.....

On my 4th cycle of using the CBFM, normally I get 5 high days followed by 2 peaks days. My cycles have been pretty long since coming of the pill (started at 40 days but is now about 37 days, going down day each cycle).

This cycle however I have now had 14 days of concesutive high fertitily and no sign of the peak, I got my first high much earlier than expected (cd11, normally abround cd19).

Any one had any similar experiences ? Any ideas what could cause such a change ?

Thanks!

I have had that & put it down to the machine misreading a stick. I've never seen my CBFM go from high to low (before peak) so I guess once it's read high, it stays high until you peak.

Frustrating, I know!

Good luck & babydust x

Mine does it all the time, but the doctor suspects Im not ovulating... It may be that you just had one anovulatory cycle? xx

This month I had 14 high days and then dropped right to a low. I had read that could mean either you were pregnant, not ovulating, or got a fautly stick. Well I assume I was out for the month because I started using back up sticks and still NO little egg sign. I was planning on going out drinking to it so I thought I would test just to make sure, and by golly that faint little line was there!

We,put a lot of stock into these expensive machines, but clearly they sometimes fail us. I don't want to get your hopes up, but for me....that stupid machine did nothing but stress me out!

Maybe check with a back up method??? Good luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"